We're Looking for a Host from the UK

LauraS

• Administrators

We're looking for a new volunteer Cruise Critic host -- an ambassador of sorts -- from the UK to help out on our message boards.

If you are interested and want learn more, please write to: community@cruisecritic.com and ask for an application.

Laura

SAVOIA -- yeah!

He's from the US, not UK. :)

The original message has been posted on other cruise line's forums - Thomson Cruises, Ocean Village, Fred Olsen line, P & O and Other Cruise Lines, so we could get someone we don't know.

The original message has been posted on other cruise line's forums - Thomson Cruises, Ocean Village, Fred Olsen line, P & O and Other Cruise Lines, so we could get someone we don't know.

I know that Ray, just having a little New Year's fun.

Do we know who is the current or past host?

Do we know who is the current or past host?

Well, as a noob, I had assumed you were the head honcho around these parts. You certainly have more than enough to say for yourself, and your name usually appears at the top of the pile on every single active thread.

You're not going to disappoint me now, are you, and tell me you're just an ordinary member like everybody else? Another childlike illusion shattered I guess.

QM72

Well, as a noob, I had assumed you were the head honcho around these parts. You certainly have more than enough to say for yourself, and your name usually appears at the top of the pile on every single active thread.

You're not going to disappoint me now, are you, and tell me you're just an ordinary member like everybody else? Another childlike illusion shattered I guess.

QM72

QM72, If you think I have more than enough to say for myself, the remedy is simple: use your ignore button. Goodbye and good luck -Salacia

QM72, If you think I have more than enough to say for myself, the remedy is simple: use your ignore button. Goodbye and good luck -Salacia

I don't believe that my post contained anything that in any way indicated that I didn't enjoy reading what you have to say. You just seem like somebody of great importance.

QM72

Archived