First Time on Paul Gauguin Ship - June 11, 2011

bethcooks4u

We should be nicely chilled out by the time some of you get there :D - we leave here on Thurs 9th and arrive Wed 8th.

Don't intend to venture into PPT - it's not really a highlight for us, besides joining the PG there.

We will check out Marina Taina, and Centre Moana Nui (shops/supermarket etc.), they have a website if anyone is interested in looking.;)

Good. Then you can tell us what you found and if there is something we must see/do in our last hours there on the 18th.

We were told there isn't much to do near the IC so we are thinking that we will hang out at their facilities and adjust to island time.

30th Anniversary.....you know what that is don't you???? You're going to the right place;)

Pearls! Oh shoot, I missed the boat, spent our 30th in Rio. Oh well, I already have some black pearls, so shouldn't complain.

Have a great time in paradise, everybody!

Pearls! Oh shoot, I missed the boat, spent our 30th in Rio. Oh well, I already have some black pearls, so shouldn't complain.

Have a great time in paradise, everybody!

Shhh... Don't tell Craig. He can get the pearls for our 25th just fine. Isn't 25 diamonds? If so I guess we will just switch the two. lol

ETA: I just looked it up and 25 is silver. I'll keep that in mind.

We are flying in on June 10 and staying at Intercontinental. Anyone else going there?

We booked our Bora Bora excursion with Christophe of Reef Discovery. Trip sounds like yours with Patrick. I found him on Trip Advisor message boards, so will try it.

We are flying in on June 10 and staying at Intercontinental. Anyone else going there?

We booked our Bora Bora excursion with Christophe of Reef Discovery. Trip sounds like yours with Patrick. I found him on Trip Advisor message boards, so will try it.

Greatly blessed - Susie & Graeme are on that excursion:)

Shhh... Don't tell Craig. He can get the pearls for our 25th just fine. Isn't 25 diamonds? If so I guess we will just switch the two. lol

ETA: I just looked it up and 25 is silver. I'll keep that in mind.

Might cost yer to keep me quiet :p At least a mimosa !!! or two ;)

Hi Bos2cal

We are staying at the Manava Suites for a few days prior to the cruise. Have you been to Tahiti before? This is the first time for us and we are really looking forward to it.:)

I think I prefer 25 years to be diamonds rather than silver, although for us this year it is cruising ;)

We are flying in on the 10th too - I bet on the same flight - Arriving at 9:45 out of LA? We are also staying at the IC that night. If you would like, email me at bethscooking4u@gmail.com

Archived