Ultimate Sticker

Cruiseboy86

Since the "Ultimate Sticker" can be used for canned soda, mocktails, and smoothies onboard, can it also be used on Princess Cays?

I have not heard of the Ultimate Card/sticker being able to be used for 'canned' soda, just fountain sodas.

Some have had luck on Princess Cays getting mocktails with the card/sticker (I have read where they had to try several different places before the card was accepted), but normally all the soda and other cards are only good onboard the ship. I think that those who have been lucky enough to use them on Princess Cays have just found waiters that didn't realize they were to only be used onboard the ship.

In my experience, mocktails yes but soda no. Also, I had some trouble with the staff on princess cays understanding that the UKP allows mocktails at princess cays. The waiter brought me a receipt to sign, I insisted he not charge me. He came back after consulting someone more knowledgeable, apologized and tore up the receipt.

Also, I was told at the coffee bar that their green tea smoothies are not free with UKP. I was disappointed but not heartbroken. :rolleyes:

Enjoy your trip!

It stands for Ultimate Kids Package. Even though it is called a "Kids" package, adults can purchase it as well. We did last year. As we donot drink, it allowed us to get mocktails, smoothies, pop etc. for the entire cruise. It was definitely worth the cost for us. We have never tried to use it on Princess Cays so I can't comment on it.

Darlene

There are a number of different smoothies - if my memory is correct, there was one with strawberries, one with citrus fruits, mixed berries etc. I like the virgin pina colada and my husband liked the virgin ceasar. Any drink that you can get without alcohol is included in the package.

Darlene

Hi,

Just so I can compare the cost of the UKP to pay-as-you-go, can anyone report what the cost is for a single smoothie / mocktail and/or milkshake?

Thanks,:)

The mocktails/smoothies are either $2.75 or $3.25. I don't do milkshakes. And of course you add 15% gratuity to that price.

Archived