Latitudes Member-only Cocktail Party

Randus62

We are silver members on NCL. After our February cruise on the Epic, we will be jumping up to Gold.

I read somewhere that the Epic does not have a Lattitudes party. Is that true? If they do, is there 2 and when are they.

Thanks for any info.

Jeanne

We are silver members on NCL. After our February cruise on the Epic, we will be jumping up to Gold.

I read somewhere that the Epic does not have a Lattitudes party. Is that true? If they do, is there 2 and when are they.

Thanks for any info.

Jeanne

Jeanne,

We were told there is still the Silver and above party. See you there!

UF

Thanks for any info.

Jeanne

Yes it is true the Epic does not have a latitudes party. They do have a silver/gold/bronze party later on in the week. Have a fun cruise!

coka

lol! I think I would've just put some dirty clothes in it and used it...and then no laundry when you get home! Or less anyways...

boy I would have used it, if for nothing else to take some of our stuff home clean. I guess everyone has his/her own ideas.

NIta

Of course we're friends.;) It's just that the "all you can stuff in a bag" laundry special is always one of the highlights of our cruise and I have a tough time understanding why anyone wouldn't take advantage of a free bag.:eek::D

Most of my clothes are washed in warm water, at most, and go in the drier for just a few minutes. Doubt they would treat my things so gently.:)

Archived