Use of all hotel facilities which has a pool and private beach

Lunch and 1 drink

It was quiet and very relaxing, were doing it again in Feb

We did this last year and think we paid $35 per person for this you get:

Use of Sunbed and Umbrella

Use of all hotel facilities which has a pool and private beach

Lunch and 1 drink

It was quiet and very relaxing, were doing it again in Feb

Did you have to reserve the day pass or did you just go straight there once you got off the ship? Also, if you wanted more then one drink were they reasonable or fairly expensive? Thanks!

I believe that it is best to call before to make sure they are accepting day passes. I have also heard that the price had increased a quite a bit since last year. I have emailed the Hilton but have not heard back. Does anyone know more about the current price for a day pass including lunch? Thanks!

Did you have to reserve the day pass or did you just go straight there once you got off the ship? Also, if you wanted more then one drink were they reasonable or fairly expensive? Thanks!

I believe that it is best to call before to make sure they are accepting day passes. I have also heard that the price had increased a quite a bit since last year. I have emailed the Hilton but have not heard back. Does anyone know more about the current price for a day pass including lunch? Thanks!

I tried to e-mail the hIlton two weeks ago and got no response. Try this website. I got a very quick e-mail response from them. They put you on a list til it gets closer to the date.

http://barbadosdaypass.com/#/reserve-a-pass/4540388997

Thanks!! I actually did do that a few hours ago and hope to hear back. So far I have just got an email that my request has been received but not about availability. I am not sure I want to put my credit card on this site. What do you think?

I tried to e-mail the hIlton two weeks ago and got no response. Try this website. I got a very quick e-mail response from them. They put you on a list til it gets closer to the date.

http://barbadosdaypass.com/#/reserve-a-pass/4540388997

Thanks!! I actually did do that a few hours ago and hope to hear back. So far I have just got an email that my request has been received but not about availability. I am not sure I want to put my credit card on this site. What do you think?

They responded back in about 24 hours. I have not given them my credit card number yet. They do not ask for it until they confirm that they have room to sell day passes. I am there on Feb 11th and I have not gotten that confirmation yet. I will give them my card info in an e-mail not on the web site. I have read reviews on other CC boards from people that used them with no issues. Nice thing with a credit card is you can always dispute any charges. I have done that successfully in the past. I definitely would never give a debit card number on the internet.

I requested info on Jan 5th and received this reply the same day...

Greetings from Hilton Barbados and thank you for your recent email,

We offer day passes, which are sold at our Front Desk nevertheless they are not booked in advance, these passes are offered each day based on availability.

The cost of day passes as at present are as follows: (schedule time 9am to 6pm)

Adults US$35.00 with a meal

US$25.00 without the meal

With the day passes, one is entitle to the use of the beach chairs and towels, changing room, use of pool.

Best Regards

Carolyn Babb-Thorne

We offer day passes, which are sold at our Front Desk nevertheless they are not booked in advance, these passes are offered each day based on availability.

With the day passes, one is entitle to the use of the beach chairs and towels, changing room, use of pool.

Best Regards

Carolyn Babb-Thorne

Wow! Guess I will try them again. Did you contact them by e-mail? If so, what e-mail address? The barbadosdaypass.com website wanted $50. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks!!! Well it seems like the price has not changed if you go directly through the hotel. We will be there on Feb 25th!!! Can't wait to escape the cold!!!

Best Regards

Carolyn Babb-Thorne

Wow! Guess I will try them again. Did you contact them by e-mail? If so, what e-mail address? The barbadosdaypass.com website wanted $50. Thanks for sharing!

I just went to the Hilton Barbados website and used the contact us link.

Enjoy! I may be going there in March when we visit. Please keep us posted on the price and any availability issues when you visit.

We have tried to go to the Hilton on several port calls. Each time we have found the taxi drivers at the port very reluctant to take us. In fact, we became so frustrated, that we just gave up. Any suggestions on how to get a taxi to take us there? Should we leave the port area line and just hail a cab on the street?

"Should we leave the port area line and just hail a cab on the street?"

Bingo! You got it!

Never use the cabs in the compound. They're organised crooks. :mad:

Walk outside the gatehouse onto Prescod or Fontabelle street and you'll find plenty of cabs happy to take you where ever you wish. :D

• 1 month later...

Best Regards

Carolyn Babb-Thorne

Thanks for this, I also filled out their form online last week and didn't get a response. Just sent another one.

Correct -- Barbadosdaypass is a middleman, basically the equivalent of a ticket scalper. Go directly to the Hilton site.

Correct -- Barbadosdaypass is a middleman, basically the equivalent of a ticket scalper. Go directly to the Hilton site.

Hilarious, and I wonder if they're really holding a spot for you considering Hilton said there are no reservations??:rolleyes:

We got an answer back when we contacted Hilton directly using the info on their webpage, via email. They said $25 pp ($35 with lunch) and told me to contact them closer to my visit to make sure they were available. I just sent them a note back (sailing this Friday) and I'll see what they say. I don't really want to have to try to call them the day of, as our cell service does not have international plans and I don't want to have to try to hunt down a phone.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
i was just there in Feb (im from there) i go there all the time its is about 30 - 35 and you can just walk in.... you get use of everything (pool beach chairs towels) and lunch and a house drink :) its greeat!!!

Did they have lockers or any other kind of valuables storage?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I read Barbados Blue is the dive shop and water sports shop for the hotel. Did anyone do any impromptu diving with them while you were there?

I am not diving, but I am taking their turtle tour later this month. I can let you know how that went.

• 2 weeks later...

Anxiously awaiting someone who has done this recently. My family of 5 wants to do this for the day while we are on February 19 cruise of Caribbean Princess. Most of us have been to Barbados before and would love to spend a day at the Hilton. My concern would be getting to and especially getting back to the ship.

Archived