Ever met a Celebrity on a cruise?

Randus62

I went on the Yankees cruise after they won:D the World Series metJeter Cones Boggs Posada it was great. Wade and Dave taught me how to play craps. Dave Cone and I won 3600on rouleette. I wore Wades WS ring for a while best times ever

One can never be sure how someone hears a name so I wasn't sure if thery actually thought it was Pillman or were being faceitious or sarcastic. A friend met him in a little hole in the wall restaurant in New Orleans and he couldn't have been more personanble oR funny........wife must have had PMS that day.:p

In 1995, we went on a racing theme sailing of the Norway. We met the Wallace brothers, Don 'The Snake' Prudhomme, and others. Rusty announced that this was his vacation and he didn't want to be disturbed, Kenny on the other hand was having a blast and was all over the ship. I got to ask Don 'The Snake' Prudhomme some questions about racing.

Gene

When the Dawn was originally sailing year round from NY I saw Jimmie Walker from TV's Good Times. He was checking his e-mail in the internet cafe. He also headlined in the Stardust showroom one night. It was DYNOMITE !!

I saw him too! He walked up to a blackjack table I was at, plunked down a $50 bill, played the hand and won, picked up his payout and walked off. I never saw him again after that.

Dick Smothers was on the Sapphire Princess with us in Alaska last July. Had the table next to us in the dining room, he was very nice. Always said Hello when we saw him on the ship.

And was very happy to have his picture taken with us.

Well the original post says phillman not phillburn! So maybe it wasn't the celeb.

I find it very odd Regis was on the Star...isn't he a millionaire? You would think he would be on a Crystal cruise or a private one...very very odd..and the poster said he was supposedly getting heart surgery then? So he decided to lay low and go on a regular cruise where maybe no one would recognize him??? hmmmmm always something weird about that man I could never pinpoint it

Archived