Portable DVD Players

Woobstr112G

We are cruising the Golden next month to Hawaii. We will be in a mini suite. I plan on purchasing & taking a protable dvd player that we can hook up to the television so we can watch some dvd's we bring along. My question is what kind of connector plugs do I need to get. I did this in 2009 on the Diamond but no longer have the old portable player of the connector plugs. Unfortunetely, I can't remember what the back panel of the tv looked like.

I do remember seeing a previous posting which contained a picture of the back of a shipboard tv. I tried to find it using the thread search feature but was unable to do so.

Thanks in advance for any replies.....

Bob

I haven't been on the Golden in a while and don't know if they've converted yet but most of the ships have been changed over to the Viewsonic flat screen TV's and the typical connections look similar to this.

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question. I appreciate the information.....:):):)

Bob

Interestingly, I just researched this yesterday as we want to also bring a DVD player on board. They have a small one at Walmart for $27 and an HDMI cord for as little as $4.

I searched using "DVD" and got a wealth of information including photos. Much of this I have copied and am taking with us.

Judith

Archived