What all do you get with a suite?

jrwadman

Nope .. well you will get a low number for disembarkation .. if that counts.

Carnival doesnt believe in perks, they have large cabins and treat all guests the same.

I get VIP for being platinum so basically nadda in a suite on Carnival.

The only other things you get are priority disembarkation and guaranteed dining time. Depending on which suite you choose, you might have a larger balcony.

When did this start? Iv never heard this one. Thanks for any info you have on this new perk.

I know we get it with being platinum but never heard suites get this.

When did this start? Iv never heard this one. Thanks for any info you have on this new perk.

Yep, as Platinum you're guaranteed your choice of dining options, early, late or Your Time Dining...

:)

Me, my wife and stepson booked a suite on the Spirit for Jan. 23rd to Cabo. We've always done balconies before. I know you get priority boarding, and a whirlpool bath, but are there any more perks?

Carnival is a cruise line that caters to the budget cruiser, so you will get a budget experience, even when sailing on a suite.

As others mentioned, besides a bigger stateroom and priority embarkation & debarkation, Carnival doesn't really offer much more.

Seems that is the case, we had our first suite on the Valor last May, it was our 8th cruise with Carnival and the first time we had guaranteed dining time.

We have since booked on the Magic out of Barcelona and have been given our dining time already.

You also get priority embarkation at the beginning of the cruise

Seems that is the case, we had our first suite on the Valor last May, it was our 8th cruise with Carnival and the first time we had guaranteed dining time.

We have since booked on the Magic out of Barcelona and have been given our dining time already.

You also get priority embarkation at the beginning of the cruise

So, how did you know you had a guaranteed dining time??

Yep, as Platinum you're guaranteed your choice of dining options, early, late or Your Time Dining...

:)

as a platinum-- if I take My time Dining-- will I still have to wait for a table? and could I request a booth instead of a table???

There may not be many perks that come with the suites, but they sure are nice rooms! Larger room, separate area off the bathroom with a big mirror and closets, floor to ceiling windows and a nice desk area. The bathroom has a double sink and nice shower, whirlpool tub. We had one last year on the Freedom and do again this year in April. Love them!:)

What does guaranteed dining time mean? This is our first cruise. When I booked it through the Carnival website I was able to choose early, late or your time dining. I chose YTD, and now my info says confirmed. Sorry if it is a stupid qusetion, but just wondering what guaranteed dining time is. :confused:

as a platinum-- if I take My time Dining-- will I still have to wait for a table? and could I request a booth instead of a table???

What does guaranteed dining time mean? This is our first cruise. When I booked it through the Carnival website I was able to choose early, late or your time dining. I chose YTD, and now my info says confirmed. Sorry if it is a stupid qusetion, but just wondering what guaranteed dining time is. :confused:

It just means you get your choice of times, early late or anytime.

Carnival used to allow you to indicate a table size choice years ago if Im not confused .. but they no longer have this.. its just the time, you get your choice of the three times.

Serene, no you cant request a booth either. I know people still ask their TA or PVP , but its just a note in the booking .. used to be a choice. Now you just get your choice of time.

I originally booked a balcony cabin, and on my fast pass forms, it said I was "waitlisted" for early dining. As soon as I changed to a suite, I had confirmed early dining. I don't know if it was a coincidence or not. By the way, I booked thru a travel agency.

Archived