Painkiller price?

Mrs.C05

Hey everyone! DH and I are taking an excursion over to JVD and have heard of a popular drink there called Painkiller. It sounds so delicious!!!! I'm curiuos though how much they are so we know how much money to take.

Thanks!!!

Hey everyone! DH and I are taking an excursion over to JVD and have heard of a popular drink there called Painkiller. It sounds so delicious!!!! I'm curiuos though how much they are so we know how much money to take.

Thanks!!!

You can run a tab on a credit card. Pain killers are awsome. I've been making them ever since I got home. You may want a tee-shirt as well & maybe something to eat. The Jerk Chicken salad was great. You are gonna love it there.

The original recipe uses Pussers dark rum, but I actually prefer the way they make it at Foxy's. They use Vanilla Rum, and it is called a Nilla Killa. I make them at home too, gives me a little taste of being back in da ilons.

The original recipe uses Pussers dark rum, but I actually prefer the way they make it at Foxy's. They use Vanilla Rum, and it is called a Nilla Killa. I make them at home too, gives me a little taste of being back in da ilons.

1 part dark rum,1 part cream de coconut,1 part orange juice,4 parts pineapple juice,& a generous amount of fresh ground nutmeg. That is the way they make them at Pussers.

I use the Bacardi Anejo from Mexico or Mount Gay cane brandy both are great for the original Pain Killers. They make the Nilla Killas at Soggy's as well.

I regretted not buying some Pussers Rum to make the Painkillers at home. If you can get some Pussers Rum buy it.:)

Knowing my husband, he may buy some of this Rum as we'll probably never be here again, or at least for a while. I'll be sure to take enough cash for this excursion, spending money at the bar and buying any souvenirs.

Knowing my husband, he may buy some of this Rum as we'll probably never be here again, or at least for a while. I'll be sure to take enough cash for this excursion, spending money at the bar and buying any souvenirs.

If you get back early you can go to Pussers Bar and Restaurant and pick up a few bottles of Pusser Rum. It is a great place.

We first were intoduced to Painkillers in the Bahamas and have been making them at home ever since.

Archived