Please tell me about Princess' baggage transfer program

fletcher57

This sounds nice but I wonder how it would work for us as I show my military release ID at check in and don't pay for luggage (Canadian airline perk for military)?

I've read on this board (when I have suggested using it to a passenger disembarking in Fort Lauderdale) that international flights are not included in EZ Check.

I booked a transfer with Princess in LA for $50 pp just so I didn't have to drag my luggage around until my flight so I could see the sights. This EZ check sounds interesting. Is it only for flights booked thru Princess?? Also does anyone know the cost to get to LAX and best Way?

Sent from my SM-G903W using Forums mobile app

• 5 months later...

Princess in Seattle now has a program called Port Authority at no cost. This takes the place of EZ Check and works the same way. You sign up for it and your airline boarding pass and airline baggage tags are delivered to your room the last night of your cruise. You use the airline tags and not the cruise tags. Set them outside your room as usual and the next time you see your bags will be at your final flight destination. EZ Check is a fee service that you sign up for.

Sent from my iPad using Forums