Barcelona pre and post cruise hotel

btorlv

We are going to stay 2 nights pre and one night post. We were going to stay in the city the pre stay and the post in a airport hotel. How much would it cost to get up and back to town? Can you take public transportation on Sunday? Is it just as good to stay in town on the post day and take a cab to the airport mon am for a 10am flight? thanks

Taxis in the city are easy to find and not really expensive!

I would definitely stay IN town on the post day and just get up in the AM and take a taxi to the airport.

I generally stay on Rambla Catalunya just above the main square Placa Catalunya. This is not the same as 'las ramblas" which is the touristy street.

There are several hotels on this street and a taxi stand on one corner where you can find them waiting as early as 6AM. NO need to call one as that will be more expensive.

2 of the hotels nearby are: Praktik Rambla and Onix Rambla.

There are others.

I agree - stay in the city. I didn't have this dilemma on our cruise because it ended in Venice. Our ride from AP to Barcelona to hotel in and around area riff describes was only $25 euro plus your tip for about a 25 minute ride. Cabs were plentiful and I think that was pretty cheap.

We are going to stay 2 nights pre and one night post. We were going to stay in the city the pre stay and the post in a airport hotel. How much would it cost to get up and back to town? Can you take public transportation on Sunday? Is it just as good to stay in town on the post day and take a cab to the airport mon am for a 10am flight? thanks

Did you notice there's another thread with an almost identical name to this one that has similar information in it?

A search in the group really will answer a lot of questions

Archived