Has anyone else heard of this?

galipemi

I recently changed my booking and removed the FCD. When I did, I got a very interesting response from my PCC.

the FCD is off the booking and you can retain it forever (it used to be 4 years but we recently changed this),

Has anyone else heard about the change to the rules? This was the first I'd heard.

I recently changed my booking and removed the FCD. When I did, I got a very interesting response from my PCC.

the FCD is off the booking and you can retain it forever (it used to be 4 years but we recently changed this),

Has anyone else heard about the change to the rules? This was the first I'd heard.

Michelle,

I had not heard that, but it will be very nice if it were true. I personally would purchase more of them if that was the case, withour having to worry they would expire. Also would give some comfort room to buy in both Canadian and American currencies.

On a personal side note....how are you doing since our cruise on the Ryndam in '08? Still slaving away at the same ole job?

From your signature I see you are still having fun cruising. Take care and it's good to see you on the boards.

Rochelle

It sounded odd to me too - but hey, I have it in writing! Just in case that might stand for something:p

Rochelle - good to "see" you too! I'm actually back on dry land working in insurance. Not quite so glamorous;) Hope you're doing well.

yessiree...I wish mine could last 4 years...or even two months...no question more next time :):) interesting though, maybe there are changes in the wind...after all it is in writing :)

Archived