Latitudes Discounts - Thing of the Past???

NJ Johnny

Has anyone gotten a Latitude discount lately? In the past, when using the website, it always brought down the pricing at least $50. Has it been discontinued? In pricing a Bermuda cruise the end of June, there doesn't seem to be any difference in the pricing when entering in this fact or the over 55 one. Anyone have any answers? Thanks.

Just booked and tried to get my Latitudes discount and/or Union member Discount. I was told that is only applicable for full price sailings, if cruise is already discounted or "priced for promotion" then Sorry, NO Discount.

When do you ever pay "brochure" price? Seems like essentially there are no discounts for Latitudes, Union etc.

When we booked Hawaii back in March 2010 for travel March of 2011 we got upgraded to BA and to the larger balcony room.

When we asked about AARP or AAA they told us the Latitudes upgrade was much better

Just booked and tried to get my Latitudes discount and/or Union member Discount. I was told that is only applicable for full price sailings, if cruise is already discounted or "priced for promotion" then Sorry, NO Discount.

When do you ever pay "brochure" price? Seems like essentially there are no discounts for Latitudes, Union etc.

I understand if they don't give a Latitudes discount when the cruise is already discounted.

If I book a cruise from a Swedish TA I will have to pay at least almost "brochure price". The price I got from my TA the last time we booked a cruise was around $500 lower after providing our Latitudesnumbers.

For a balcony room on the Gem the end of this June, there is no Latitudes discount and the price is the same as the brochure rate for a balcony. There is also no discount for anything else - Military, Union, AARP etc. I tried everything I could possibly qualify for (and received in the past during this time of year) - nothing brings down the price from the brochure rate. Maybe NCL is waiting to offer a big promotion that I can use. I can only hope - Because to pay brochure rate is ridiculous.

Archived