Can Foreigners Book with P&O Australia

Yes, it is harder as you can't book in the US (or haven't been able to date, that may change). If you contact the Australian P&O office they should be able to assist you though.

Alternatively, I'd suggest it it easier to deal with an Australian travel agent, who may be more inclined to assist given the different time zones, instead of dealing with different customer service staff without continuity and with less personal motivation for your satisfaction.

I have heard in the past that Aussie TAs can give a better price on Australian-based cruises compared with US TA's. I haven't personally compared them.

I don't think you would have any problem whatsoever in booking through an Australian TA, although they might be reluctant to telephone you because of the call charges. Just use email.

Then there is the old question of which Aussie travel agent to use. None of us want to breach the guidelines of this forum by mentioning specific travel agents. Just google 'discount cruise travel agents Australia' and you should get at least six companies. When you look at the names, keep in mind that the 'Best' is not always the best. This might sound cryptic, but you will work it out I am sure. :)

The agents in the States should have no problem booking P&OUK, Princess, HAL or RCCL cruises in Australia ,

but you may have to search around for one who books P&OAustralia,

as I dont think many agents over there would be set up for any volume selling of bookings.

Thanks, there is one US Agent that advertises P&O Cruises UK but i dont know the price difference, and I havent found a P&O Cruises Australia website that shows American Prices

Why not email an Australian TA? You can easily find these on the internet. The Aussie dollar and the US dollar have virtually the same value at the moment so the price quoted in AUD will be nearly the same as in US dollars. You can communicate with the TA by email and pay by credit card when required. I think this would work OK.:)

Why not email an Australian TA? You can easily find these on the internet. The Aussie dollar and the US dollar have virtually the same value at the moment so the price quoted in AUD will be nearly the same as in US dollars. You can communicate with the TA by email and pay by credit card when required. I think this would work OK.:)

Thanks for that dollar info, I used a converted last night just testing and it came out the same but anyway, im going to do that now

Archived