Upgraded on Journey

islandboy77

HI all.. I paid for a veranda guaranteed stateroom (1B) for March caribbean cruise and when I check Azamaras site last night I see I am in club continent suite S2. Can Azamara change this and downgrade to regualr cabin at anytime or does this mean that will be our cabin?

also will we have the use as 'suite' guests of therapy pool and unlimited specail resturants?

thanks Ray

There was a posting several months ago of someone in your situation and they were downgraded back to a their original cabin category.

They wanted to know why and we all had several theories.

The OP complained and the COMPLIMENTARY upgraded was reinstated.

How you handle it the situation is entirely up to you, if you find yourself faced with that.

As far as enjoying the amenities that come with your suite upgrade, an upgrade is just that, you will enjoy everything that comes with it, not just the bigger accommodations.

Host Dan

If they assign you a cabin, you can accept it and tell them not to change it. You must make the request. If not, they can change the cabin anytime. On my most recent cruise, I was assigned to 3 different cabins. They were all the same standard veranda, but the location moved. First I was way forward deck 6, then back near elevators deck 7, then midship deck 7. They were all okay. The midship was a great location. I've never been granted asuite by the upgrade fairy. Maybe someday.

Archived