Eurodam-specific entertainment questions

elycelynne

Now that my sailing is less than three weeks way and things probably won't change between now and then, I figured it would be safe to ask recent Eurodam cruisers' opinions about the quality of any entertainment they may have seen.

Not so much the singing and dancing production shows, but things like the piano bar, Crow's Nest, "relative" quality of the HAL Cats lead singer, other show lounge offerings, etc.

Also, just out of curiosity, who is the current DJ?

I think James Cielen is stll on board. If so his magic show is worth seeing. His wife also performs as an aerialist. A very talented family as his kids (and pets) also perform. We also enjoyed the avoided guitarist in the Crow's Nest but I don't believe his is still on the ship. His name was Aaron Tessis.

Diane

i forget who the DJ was when we were on recently, but i heard he was pretty good. sharon (lead singer of the HALCats on the eurodam) has a decent voice, very lounge singer-y/smoky. her voice quality and calmer energy make them more of a background-music band than a commanding presence. although i will say, she is incredibly nice -- we stopped in at the end of the live band karaoke night, and she was handline some horrible singers and very drunk people on the dance floor with grace and kindness. she scored major points with me for that.

DJ Issa was there last week.

James was the magician.

There was a comedian who was a ventriloquist.

I would warn you to get to the shows early as we were lucky to find seats for the magician and had to stand for the whole comedy show. We also had to stand for the marriage game.

Not so much the singing and dancing production shows, but things like the piano bar, Crow's Nest, "relative" quality of the HAL Cats lead singer, other show lounge offerings, etc.?

I'm always interested in this information, too, as I love to keep track of the Piano Bar musicians.

Hope you get the answers to your questions.

I think James Cielen is stll on board. If so his magic show is worth seeing. His wife also performs as an aerialist. A very talented family as his kids (and pets) also perform. We also enjoyed the avoided guitarist in the Crow's Nest but I don't believe his is still on the ship. His name was Aaron Tessis.

Diane

Oops! I meant to type acoustic guitarist NOT avoided. :eek: My iPad's spell checker auto corrects and that one really changed the meaning.:) Aaron Tessis was really a talented musician. My son bought one of his cd's.

Diane

I'm always interested in this information, too, as I love to keep track of the Piano Bar musicians.

Hope you get the answers to your questions.

I did already know this about you. :D

I hope that whoever is on the Eurodam is halfway decent. I'm actually afraid to sail any cruiseline that doesn't have a piano bar because it's that good of a security blanket. How addicted am I? :rolleyes:

Archived