Platinum, BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

bcs819

I just booked our 10th Carnival cruise. I felt like an idiot when I was on the phone with the Carnival PVP yesterday, I was so giddy. Can't wait till that VIP line is MINE!

Congrats! You are going to love it. Now you can pack lighter! take advantage of the free wash and fold and leave one suitcase behand. Save on extra bagage fees too. Enjoy!

DH and I just came back from our first Platinum cruise. Love, Love, LOVE it! We not only walked by all the people in the dreaded chairs, we cut in line for a boarding picture! Love the laundry, especially after we got all muddy in Coz while 4 wheeling.

Congrats.

Sewut

Our Thanksgiving cruise on Valor was our first Platinum cruise and it was awesome. We arrived at the port with several others and we were on the ship about 40 minutes faster. We had originally intended on going through the regular lines with them until we realized our S&S cards would be in the VIP lounge, so we thought better of it. ;)

Outstanding! Now all you have to bring is two pairs of shorts and two t-shirts! Get 'em washed every other day!!!

:D

You forgot 2 pairs of underwear! :D No better feeling than that first load of free laundry! Enjoy!

DH and I just came back from our first Platinum cruise. Love, Love, LOVE it! We not only walked by all the people in the dreaded chairs, we cut in line for a boarding picture! Love the laundry, especially after we got all muddy in Coz while 4 wheeling.

Congrats.

Sewut

In Galveston it's a virtual breeze to walk on the ship within 30 minutes after parking the car in the platinum line.

The funniest experience is watching those that think you get priority tendering BACK to the ship in Grand Cayman. Some shouting went on on our last cruise. I sat in the shade and waited for the line to go down.

Something MAGICAL will be happening to me in about one week!!

On Feb 3rd I will be boarding the Destiny for my 9th cruise - but mysteriously somehow in the wee hours of Feb 7th I will awaken with a SILVERY glow about me! Yes I will have TURNED PLATINUM OVERNIGHT!Doing a b2b and 2nd part will be my 10th and Platinum cruise (and yes they better get this right or else!)

Guess who will be saving all her laundry from the 1st cruise? :D:D

Something MAGICAL will be happening to me in about one week!!

On Feb 3rd I will be boarding the Destiny for my 9th cruise - but mysteriously somehow in the wee hours of Feb 7th I will awaken with a SILVERY glow about me! Yes I will have TURNED PLATINUM OVERNIGHT!Doing a b2b and 2nd part will be my 10th and Platinum cruise (and yes they better get this right or else!)

Guess who will be saving all her laundry from the 1st cruise? :D:D

Hay buddy the line starts behind me .

Get use to hearing that ;)

Archived