Sail & Sign Card/ OBC

agc291

I know that you can buy funship dollars towards on board credit through Bon Voyage and I know that you need to put a deposit on your S&S card when you board... What I want to know is if you buy $200 towards OBC thats applied to your acct do you have to put down an additional deposit or will the $200 cover the req. deposit? :confused: Thanks!!

I just spoke to Carnival yesturday in regards to this and I was informed that you are not "required" to put anything down on your sign & sail account. It is only "suggested". But you can put whatever amount you want and when your account gets close to that amount you will be informed and requested to add funds to your account.

So if you are a drinker, alchohol or plan on buying soda's or specialty coffees and such then you really need to plan for that cost. Then if you want or plan on "buying" things while on the ship then you also need to factor in those costs.

If you are just doing the what is already paid for and that is it, then you are good for no money needed for OBC.

I just spoke to Carnival yesturday in regards to this and I was informed that you are not "required" to put anything down on your sign & sail account. It is only "suggested". But you can put whatever amount you want and when your account gets close to that amount you will be informed and requested to add funds to your account.

So if you are a drinker, alchohol or plan on buying soda's or specialty coffees and such then you really need to plan for that cost. Then if you want or plan on "buying" things while on the ship then you also need to factor in those costs.

If you are just doing the what is already paid for and that is it, then you are good for no money needed for OBC.

Sure as long as you don't use your card to purcahse anything;)

How do you prepay the grautity?

pre pay the gratuity with your agent. I have until 7 days before the cruise to do this.

Make your final payment-- then I prepay a tip one pay-- and prepay the 2nd tip the next pay

Archived