Beer on Board

I almost hate to ask this question, but my husband is a beer snob, and does not drink anything but microbrews- Imperias Stouts, IPA's etc. These are not available on board most ships. We are booked on EOS and considering " smuggling" a 12-pack of canned beers inside a soda carton, 2 sodas showing at the top, retaped. We do not want to do this if there is a high risk of embarrassment (we have already been to the Nauty Room for bottled beer). Do you know anyone who has been caught using this method? Thanks!:confused:

You are traveling during spring break time. Cruiselines are much more vigilant during this time period, and they know all the tricks. Impossible to say if you will be caught or not. Just decide if you are willing to risk it. I imagine you will not be the only one trying this.

Ummm... is there a way to ask the ship well in advance to provide the beer? Has anybody tried that?

Yes , I did send an email to RC to ask if they could provide micro brews for our trip. We sail out of Baltimore- plenty of micros available. That was 2 months ago- I guess my question was answered- in a way. You'd think RC would respond to the current trends (increased micro selection). Any other suggestions? Anyone know what brews are offered on board (beside Coors, Bud, Heinekin, etc)?:confused:

Archived