Solarium Breakfast

Hello everyone! Spending a relaxing day doing some research for our cruises in May. Just wondering if anyone knew what the Solarium Bistro served for breakfast? I know it is probably "healthy" choices but I am okay with that!

Thanks in advance!

Jody

I was on Oasis in December, and I imagine the food in Solarium Bistro on both ships is similar. I had breakfast there a couple of times because I happen to love Muesli and yoghurt/fruit parfaits. Some pastries and fruit. I didn't notice how they did eggs or if there was bacon, but if that's what you crave, I'm sure Windjammer can give you that. Our other favourite breakfast place was Johnny Rockets, which is free. Excellent ham, egg and cheese breakfast sandwiches as well as traditional bacon and eggs and waffles... yummmy!!

I was on Allure two weeks ago; Solalium serves the following for breakfast

Breakfast Parfaits

Scrambled Eggs

Turkey Sausage/Bacon

Pancakes

Fresh Fruit

Fresh half grapefruits

Ass't grain muffins/breads

Ass't Juices

Coffee

Tea

My opinion for the best breakfast which is served to order and served hot and they do make omelettes is JOHNNY ROCKETS. It is never crowded for breakfast

***Solarium Bistro food was not hot; pancakes were cold; bacon was cold.

Thanks for the replies! I loved Johnny Rockets' Breakfast too!!! The sandwich was awesome!! I am a huge breakfast person so the solarium may not be my best bet... I will definitely trial it though.

Thanks again!

Hello everyone! Spending a relaxing day doing some research for our cruises in May. Just wondering if anyone knew what the Solarium Bistro served for breakfast? I know it is probably "healthy" choices but I am okay with that!

Thanks in advance!

Jody

Good question, we might join you there in the mornings after running 3-5 miles on the track. I see you joined the roll call for your 5/8 cruise, how about your 5/1? Back to back sounds like a lot of fun.

I was on Allure two weeks ago; Solalium serves the following for breakfast

Breakfast Parfaits

Scrambled Eggs

Turkey Sausage/Bacon

Pancakes

Fresh Fruit

Fresh half grapefruits

Ass't grain muffins/breads

Ass't Juices

Coffee

Tea

My opinion for the best breakfast which is served to order and served hot and they do make omelettes is JOHNNY ROCKETS. It is never crowded for breakfast

***Solarium Bistro food was not hot; pancakes were cold; bacon was cold.

I have no doubt this was cold when you were there, hopefully they get better or if you get there earlier (no excuse), but I hope to get up by 7 and here by 8am. I'll try it the first day and see how it goes, and of course report back here next May.

Hey there! I agree with you, early may be better! And I will hopefully be following your good lead by doing my run each morning; back-2-back cruising is hard on the waistline. Plan on joining the roll call tonight! Talk more there!

Our other favourite breakfast place was Johnny Rockets, which is free. Excellent ham, egg and cheese breakfast sandwiches as well as traditional bacon and eggs and waffles... yummmy!!

I thought JR was considered a specialty dining, even though casual? Or is that maybe just lunch and supper? (Sounds good, though!)

Archived