Is this a visit from the upgrade fairy?

smileyface1948

We just received an email notice that our SZ guarantee is now a 6092 cabin on the upper verandah deck. Is this a good location or should we try to get something else. We are sailing on the Westerdam 2/18 to 3/4 and are very excited about it. Any input on the room would be helpful.

We just received an email notice that our SZ guarantee is now a 6092 cabin on the upper verandah deck. Is this a good location or should we try to get something else. We are sailing on the Westerdam 2/18 to 3/4 and are very excited about it. Any input on the room would be helpful.

It is an SY cabin very close to the midship glass elevators.

Very nice upgrade!

It's a port side mid-ship SY cabin....it looks good to me!

Sorry, taxman, I thought I could type faster than that.

If you booked SZ, then SY can be considered an upgrade.

We are booked on April 12 with cabin SZ 6117. This was not a guarantee we were given this cabin.

What kind of balcony are we looking at? It looks a bit longer than the others. And will we need protection from the wind?

It would be nice if they would upgrade us to a deluxe but I doubt it. We are happy with this stateroom; I hope I am not disappointed.

We are booked on April 12 with cabin SZ 6117. This was not a guarantee we were given this cabin.

What kind of balcony are we looking at? It looks a bit longer than the others. And will we need protection from the wind?

It would be nice if they would upgrade us to a deluxe but I doubt it. We are happy with this stateroom; I hope I am not disappointed.

first of all, it is a long ways to your sailing, you could be offered an upgrade or an upsell to the Deluxe Verandah or to SS category.

Joanie has a great website where you can see different room categories and actual pictures of many staterooms. It is a sticky at the top of the HAL board (IRL Joanie).

What ship are you sailing on? Same one? Let us know & I am sure you can get some advice :):)

Archived