Excitement Building-one more question

smileyface1948

We were upgrade to a SY from a SZ guarantee and loving it. Cabin number 6092. Is there still a chance for an upsell or another upgrade or is this final? Sailing on Westerdam on 2/18 on a b2b. Thanks everyone. You all are a wealth of valuable information.

We were upgrade to a SY from a SZ guarantee and loving it. Cabin number 6092. Is there still a chance for an upsell or another upgrade or is this final? Sailing on Westerdam on 2/18 on a b2b. Thanks everyone. You all are a wealth of valuable information.

great upgrade. It's only the 6th so there are still 12 days to go. If the deluxe verandahs are not all sold out, there is a chance of either an upsell offer or an upgrade. Decide on what you are willing to pay in advance in case you get the upsell offer so that you are in the position to say yes or no quickly. They don't last long and are offered to several people at once. First come, first upsold :)

Call or have your TA call and offer to pay for a further upgrade (an upsell). If you are willing to pay for a higher level cabin, if any are available, I'm sure they'll be happy to sell it.

Good luck. Have a great cruise.

Hi :),

We leave on the 16th, 9 days from now, and I can hardly do anything but read CC & add to my packing list! :D Its hard to be this excited & sit still! If it weren't for CC, I'd probably be cleaning obsessively or something foolish like that! :p God forbid!

I can't believe how much I've learned from CC in the past 2 wks. Thanks to all of you that post, especially those with a sense of humor! We are anxiously anticipating our cabin assignment for 9 days from now. DH thinks I'm nuts to not be worried, when I told him I didn't care if we didn't have a cabin # until we are at the dock! He said, oh no, can't wait till then! I said, oh yea, I've been paying attention here... the longer the wait for the upgrade fairy, the better! :rolleyes:

Have great cruise!

Archived