anyone lactose intolerant?

ruespal

Is anyone else out there lactose intolerant thats sailed Princess? I'm sailing the Island in May and checked it on line and will be faxing a letter as requested as well. Just wondered about any one else's experience.

Is anyone else out there lactose intolerant thats sailed Princess? I'm sailing the Island in May and checked it on line and will be faxing a letter as requested as well. Just wondered about any one else's experience.
While this post is not about lactose intolerance, the poster just created a thread about her experience with gluten-free dining. Excellent information since for the most port, the same procedures would apply: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1354182

No problem whatsoever, I did not even send a letter..coffee bar I asked for Soy milk..Soy for my cereal in both DR and buffet..I've learned to live w/o ice cream, milk..butter etc...boohoo..hate it. One must self-regulate; use good judgement and self control...but no problem encountered on any Princess ship thusfar~ 14 Almost Elite WOOHOO:cool:

The tablets don't always work for me- but as long as they have soy milk- I'm good. For some reason butter doesn't bother me at all. I was most worried about morning tea/ coffee and cereal. Thanks for the info;)

Have you ever tried Digestive Advantage? I'm lactose intolerant so I take one of these first thing in the morning and I'm good all day. I can eat ice cream, cheese, etc., and 99.9% of the time I'm fine. It also says that you can take two a day if necessary.

Patty

Perhaps I'll try some digestive advantage. It's weird- sometimes I can have ice cream or milk with no problem, other times I'm in pain and unable to be up and about for several hours,which has to be avoided at all costs while on vacation! Thanks for the tip!!

Archived