12 Day Baltic Jewel of the Seas with toddler

adamsommer

My wife and I are thinking of taking the 12-day Jewel of the Seas on May 30th to St. Petersburg and the Baltic Capitals. We will have our 1 year old with us.

Our son has traveled quite a bit, but nothing as long or adventurous as this would be. First, is the Jewel of the Seas toddler friendly? If this were a carribean cruise I'd have no questions (the ships in Florida have tons of little kids). In Europe, Im not certain, so I wanted to ask.

We took a med cruise last year, and there wasn't a single kid. I ask, as we do not want to disturb others with a crying baby (he's not bad, but to empty nesters I know even a good kid is annoying sometimes). I'm guessing (hoping) many UK famailies may be on this cruise with kids?

Any info would be appreciated! I just want to be courteous to fellow passageners, and if the cruise is basically kid free, its probably not for us. But if there are kids, we'll be there!

We did this same cruise in August and the only child onboard was the Captains 3yr. old son..I doubt your's will bother anyone..Don't let this stop you..as there can be bothersome people onboard no matter what their age..Go and ENJOY !!!!!:)

Archived