Question about transferring to Travel Agent

Smithinc49

So I see a great rate and don't want my room that I want to get booked up. When is the latest I can transfer to my travel agent? I've been unable to get a hold of her today.

Another seperate and maybe related question. When is final payment due? If I am bookking within that range, due I have to pay the entire balance for a new bookking now?

So I see a great rate and don't want my room that I want to get booked up. When is the latest I can transfer to my travel agent? I've been unable to get a hold of her today.

Another seperate and maybe related question. When is final payment due? If I am bookking within that range, due I have to pay the entire balance for a new bookking now?

You have 30 days to xfer to a TA - when you book they should give you (or you should ask for) a PIN number to facilitate this. Final Payment deadline is listed in the Cruise Contract, usually 60 to 70 days. If you book within the deadline, you owe 100%. ken

OP: If you are booking on or after the Final Payment date for that sailing , full payment would be required . You can't transfer to a TA after Final payment is paid . Just have your TA make the booking for you.

OP if you booked after final payment I believe I was told you only have 24 hours to transfer to a TA. It could be 48 hours, but I think the rule is 24 hours.

MCC retired, I am however sure you can transfer to a TA if you book after final payment.

Archived