When will more 2012 cruises be posted?

Cruzinnana47

Guess it's because of this awful winter we've being having' date=' but I'm getting quite "antsy" waiting for Princess to make more of the 2012 itineraries available--specifically looking for the Caribbean and Panama Canal choices after May.

Any ideas?

TIA[/quote']

There probably won't be any caribbean after May. They eliminated them in 2008 and 2009, brought it back in 2010 and probably will eliminate again in 2011. I hope I'm wrong.

There probably won't be any caribbean after May. They eliminated them in 2008 and 2009, brought it back in 2010 and probably will eliminate again in 2011. I hope I'm wrong.

That's interesting--we went on the Emerald in Oct., 2009 on an Eastern Caribbean. I don't recall any Caribbean itineraries being cut out that year...:confused:

That's interesting--we went on the Emerald in Oct.' date=' 2009 on an Eastern Caribbean. I don't recall any Caribbean itineraries being cut out that year...:confused:[/quote']

Sorry. Should have clarified. October is Fall, so yes, there were caribbean cruises because they brought the ships back from Alaska and the Med. There just wasn't anything going out of Florida in May through August.

Does the 2012 brochure include the European cruises in the fall of 2012?

Most of the brochure is North America. But the last 2 pages, they list all their ships & destinations. Its the graph with teeny, tiny print. I've scanned them into my computer & could email them to you if you'd like. I just don't know how to post it here. :confused: I know most don't like to put an email on a post, but I will check back to see if you did, so I can send it. I leave in 5 days.... don't wait too long! :D

ALOHA!

I called Princess yesterday to ask when the schedules will be out for the Spring 2012 eastbound T/A's out of FLL. She told me another couple of months and that they themselves don't get the details until a week before they are made public. So Im' guessing about March or April. Pia, does that tally with what you know?

You've read my mind! I've never been on Princess but am really interested in the 10 day Panama cruises they offer from FLL. I'm hoping there will be some available in the fall of 2012 and will keep checking. . . . .

Not to worry about Fall Panama Canal. They will be there.

I called Princess yesterday to ask when the schedules will be out for the Spring 2012 eastbound T/A's out of FLL. She told me another couple of months and that they themselves don't get the details until a week before they are made public. So Im' guessing about March or April. Pia, does that tally with what you know?

We're on the May 5th TA this year and those came out in March of 2010. I would therefore anticipate the approximate same time schedule for next year.

We're on the May 5th TA this year and those came out in March of 2010. I would therefore anticipate the approximate same time schedule for next year.

Makes sense. We're holding off purchasing our return airline tickets for a cruise we're taking in September until we see what choices there are in Spring 2012. We'll see you onboard for the Grand's May 5 T/A - probably early mornings in the gym :D. Looking forward to seeing the improvements and hope they'll have finished their work by the time we set sail.

Makes sense. We're holding off purchasing our return airline tickets for a cruise we're taking in September until we see what choices there are in Spring 2012. We'll see you onboard for the Grand's May 5 T/A - probably early mornings in the gym :D. Looking forward to seeing the improvements and hope they'll have finished their work by the time we set sail.

I used both halves too, but different ports. This one is LHR to PBI and in October PBI to FCO. And of course I'll be in the gym, probably needing to get rid of what adhered to my body on the Star. :(

Guess it's because of this awful winter we've being having' date=' but I'm getting quite "antsy" waiting for Princess to make more of the 2012 itineraries available--specifically looking for the Caribbean and Panama Canal choices after May.

Any ideas?

TIA[/quote']

Thats a tough call, most ships repo to Europe in April, they did have summer sailings but guess they arent this year, but as stated the CB is doing Caribbean cruises out of New York, ships that usually do Panama Canal, do Alaska

Archived