Cruise Critic Member's Tip Chart Cited

truffles2

Congrats Theron!!! :D

BTW: Hi Barb & Patti!!! Hope both you (and Tom & Bill) are well. Look forward to cruising w/ both of you in the future!!!

Bruce (& Linda)

Hi Bruce & Linda....I miss our friendly Navigator roll call. We'd love to sail with all of you again! :D:):D

Hi Velma! I hope Theron sees that there is another published reference to his tip calculator. He is collecting them for his portfolio. We sent him our AARP magazine that mentioned it also. :D

~Patti :)

Oh yeah, I think you can email him from his website. I think he'd really like to see it.

Wow, what a nice surprise! I have to admit though when I saw that I had an e-mail from Barb, my heart skipped a beat in hopes we had some how, from somewhere, managed to snag a copy of the recipe for those extremely addictive and ever-elusive Coconut Ranger cookies! :)

So no, but this was cool too!

I would have certainly noticed the increase in page hits (Saturday had about 4 times a "normal" day), but when they come from a print-only publication (meaning the visitor types in the page, rather than clicking on a link), I'm left to scratch my head and wonder, until someone tells me where they've seen it.

Thanks for the info... and all the kind words!

Your humble math geek who loves to cruise,

Theron

Wow, what a nice surprise! I have to admit though when I saw that I had an e-mail from Barb, my heart skipped a beat in hopes we had some how, from somewhere, managed to snag a copy of the recipe for those extremely addictive and ever-elusive Coconut Ranger cookies! :)

Theron

I WISH! I still have a few in the freezer but I don't think our SYSCO carries them anymore:(:eek:

Archived