If money was not an issue which cruise line would you pick?

cruise maniac 15

Oasis for my family ....

In the Royal Suite

(Grand entrance with doorbell. Master bedroom with Queen bed and sitting area. Master bath with tub, shower, two sinks and bidet. Living room sofa converts to a double bed. Guest bathroom with shower, entertainment center, dining room with dry bar, piano. Private balcony with Jacuzzi and dining area. (1,284.1 sq. ft., balcony 345.5 sq. ft.))

aahh I was briefly taken away from my desk this cold Monday morning...

CARNIVAL OR RCI? What ship would you go on. I would of course go on RCI either oasis or allure and maybe freedom.

same here. The only reason i havent a cruise booked on either Oasis or Allure is because of the $$.

I had the option of Carnival Dream or the Oasis with additional pennies thrown in, and to save I chose the Dream. Regretted it.

If money was not an issue, it would be either a luxury line (most notably the Paul Garguin(sp?) line, on a nice south pacific cruise), .

Paul Gauguin gets my vote too....little ship to Tahiti?? Pfft! In a heartbeat if money and time were no object http://www.paulgauguincruiseline.com/?source=google

if the choices are RCI and CCL, I pick neither.

NCL is my favorite at this moment.

Gee...

For ME, money is NOT the issue...

Time, location, itinerary are...

Which is why I cruise on lots of different lines...

That said, if ALL things were equal...IOW, same itinerary, same embarkation port, same sail date...AND money not an issue...

Then, I'd probably choose CELEBRITY every time...Maybe Oceania or Azamara...

(I'd love to say I'd be on Regent, Seabourne, Silverseas, etc. ...but I fear the crowd to be a bit old and stuffy and the cruise experience a little dull)...

If the choice were only Carnival or Royal Caribbean, NO QUESTION it's Royal Caribbean (Sorry Carnival fans)...I was just on the Allure of the Seas last month and there is absolutely no question...nothing like it on the sea...Certainly nothing Carnival can match in any way, shape or form...

If what one wants in a cruise is entertainment and activities and amenities, it is unmatched...First day onboard, we headed right for the ZIPLINE...That night, we saw the Broadway Musical "Chicago"...The shows, across the board, are phenomenal...there is no shortage of things to do and you simply do not have time on a 7 night cruise to do everything...

Of course, for me, the limiting factors are available vacation and the inconvenience of having to fly to meet the cruise...and, also, I generally cruise for the itinerary, so, for me, my Allure cruise went to Labadee, Cozumel and Costa Maya--three ports I've already been to multiple times...

But no question, even if you cruise Carnival for budget reasons, it's worth saving up a little extra to try the Allure or Oasis...

JMHO...

If money was no issue' date=' I would own a 1 bedroom apt on ResidenSea where I would luxuriate forever. If I felt like something different.....I'd do B2B cruises on every Carnival ship......[/quote']

Ditto. I do cruise both CCL and RCI 9 times a year. So they are no different to me. But I've looked into ResidenSea and they are a little out of range. But if money were no object, that's where I'd be. Lynda

Archived