Bottled water packages on board Allure, Prices?

Can water be purchased elsewhere on the ship? I'm just wondering if is cheaper to get water other than the Evian package and delivered to the rooms. Can I bring my own water bottle (empty) and are there places (e.g. buffet or somewhere else) where I can fill it up?

Can water be purchased elsewhere on the ship? I'm just wondering if is cheaper to get water other than the Evian package and delivered to the rooms. Can I bring my own water bottle (empty) and are there places (e.g. buffet or somewhere else) where I can fill it up?

Bottled water is Evian only ($3.95 plus 15% service charge).

You can get free ice water. But for hygenic reasons please don´t fill up your bottle directly but use one of the glasses and then fill it into your bottle. Or just use tap water (it´s the same water you drink as ice water or any kind of soda and ice cubes).

steamboats

Yes, you can easily bring your own water and there are plenty of places to get cases before you head to the cruise port. $6 a case is better than $72 and you can get the sports bottles which are great for adding Crystal Light to.

• 2 years later...
Yes, you can easily bring your own water and there are plenty of places to get cases before you head to the cruise port. $6 a case is better than $72 and you can get the sports bottles which are great for adding Crystal Light to.

We are thinking of trying RCL next March, we had heard that you are not allowed to take water or soda on board. We usually go with Princess and we have always bought our water and soda before heading to the ship and just carried it through. Has anyone had their water confiscated before boarding?

I thought water was considered like alcohol -- unable to carry on board. Is this not the case and you can bring your own water??

I just ordered a case at $71.00 ridiculous to spend that kind of money on a case of water -- can get it from Costco for $8.00!!

I just looked at the recent cruise compass from the Allure August 25th sailing. In the "Day 1" Daily Offers it says "Water Package ~ Save up to 25% ... get this offer by completing a water package form at Cafe Promenade"

***... no benefit to ordering in advance??

Has anyone recently used this??

Totally agree.

Perhaps the comments are removed because they are snarky.....

I think people know they don't "have" to buy water and they can drink tap -- however, they choose to have bottled water. They don't want to pay $71.00/case though -- that's where HELPFUL comments provide info.

I'm sure there are others, like myself, who thought water was treated like alcohol and not allowed to be carted on board. Which is why I purchased a $71/case of water .... But having found out you can carry a case on board -- I can cancel my order.

Edited by Pebbles468

Well you had made a comment regarding wanting bottled water in foreign countries. I replied that most foreign countries have water quality comparable to or equal to the US, with the exception of some parts of Mexico. And THAT was removed? Maybe CC is sponsored by a bottled water manufacturer....

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

• 2 years later...