Anyone else gone crazy & booked their 2012 cruise(s) yet?

Goldryder

Booked South America (Rio to LA) trip on Star Srincess for Feb 2012 on Jan 3 2011. Won´t start looking for 2013 for a while. Don´t even know if we´ll go with Princess again as it seems a bit of a palaver to sort out your own flights now

Sandy in Spain

We've booked a cruise with Celebrity on the Silhouette sailing out of Cape Liberty in March 2012. Only our second cruise and first with Celebrity. Can't wait.

Anyone any advice etc. about Celebrity. Our first cruise was with P+O, very British, but we loved it.

As you can see from my signature, I am off on another one of my 'short' jaunts next year, Costa Classica from Singapore to Venice for 37 days in April/May 2012...:D

Has anyone else got their 2012 escapes booked yet, if you where are you off to and aboard which ship?

:)

No you are definitely not crazy. We have booked over 6 months ago on the Seabourn Sojourn from Lisbon to Hamburg via Ireland & Scotland for 12 days in May 2012, and then on the Saga Sapphire to the Canaries & N Africa for 15 days in November 2012.

As you can see from my signature, I am off on another one of my 'short' jaunts next year, Costa Classica from Singapore to Venice for 37 days in April/May 2012...:D

Has anyone else got their 2012 escapes booked yet, if you where are you off to and aboard which ship?

:)

Are you kidding???

I booked my 2013 cruise on Oasis 3 months ago. :-)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived