Any Sneak Peak's of Qm2 2012?

transatlantic fan

I know the brochure comes out in April but does anyone have any sneak peaks at what Qm2 will be doing April 2012 onwards yet?

If I had to guess, which of course I do as the Brochure isn't out yet, I would say Transatlantics, Norwegian Fjords, Amsterdam and a World Cruise. Hope that helps. :)

To the venerable Cap'n, may I change Amsterdam to Rotterdam as QM2 will not pass through the lock as I understand. Perhaps a Med cruise will be in the schedule as per usual. It really is a shame that QM2 cannot undertake a Baltic cruise because of a certain engineering wonder!

Hi I just disembarked the QM2 in Sydney and have a 2012 copy of the years voyages you should be able to ask your travel agent for a copy is in British pounds. She is doing the usual round world and the I have booked for the 23 day round Australia Ill tell you what you wan tto know s

Hi I just disembarked the QM2 in Sydney and have a 2012 copy of the years voyages you should be able to ask your travel agent for a copy is in British pounds. She is doing the usual round world and the I have booked for the 23 day round Australia Ill tell you what you wan tto know s

Any dates for the 4th July getaway in July 2012

Isn't the round Australia trip part of the 2012 World Cruise? I can't find anything past April 2012 anywhere. LadyL, thanks for pointing that out, I was having a senior moment, or at least that is my excuse.

Can you scan and post a copy here for us please?

Yes, I was very skeptical that there was any real information. I did do a search on the web looking for info and I found an article dated March 15, 2010 that had info for the sailings 2011-2012 for Cunard. So if the past is any indication, maybe we will only have to wait 2 more weeks or so to find out.

jonsey - did you notice any r/t Caribbean cruises from New York in November

or December of 2012 on QM2 (or either of the other 2)?

Thanks!

Found this

If you'd like a sneak peak at the 2012 Chrismtas holiday sailing on Cunard's QM2, here it is:

Source - OneSource (travel agent reservations system) This schedule is only tentative and will not be considered final until Cunard opens the sailing for booking later this year.

Itinerary Date Day

New York 22DEC12 SAT Embark 4:30PM

At Sea 23DEC12 SUN

At Sea 24DEC12 MON

At Sea 25DEC12 TUE

St. Thomas 26DEC12 WED Full Day

Dominica 27DEC12 THU Full Day

St. Lucia 28DEC12 FRI Full Day

Barbados 29DEC12 SAT Full Day

St. Kitts 30DEC12 SUN Full Day

At Sea 31DEC12 MON

At Sea 01JAN13 TUE

At Sea 02JAN13 WED

New York 03JAN12 THU

This holiday sailing continues from New York onward for a Transatlantic sailing and arrives in Southampton, England on January 10, 2013. It is speculated, but, not confirmed that this Transatlantic sailing may be the kick off to World Cruise 2013 for QM2, however, this is has not been confirmed by Cunard at this time.

Cunard Christmas holiday sailings offer a more

Found this

If you'd like a sneak peak at the 2012 Chrismtas holiday sailing on Cunard's QM2, here it is:

Source - OneSource (travel agent reservations system) This schedule is only tentative and will not be considered final until Cunard opens the sailing for booking later this year.

Itinerary Date Day

At Sea 23DEC12 SUN

At Sea 24DEC12 MON

At Sea 25DEC12 TUE

At Sea 31DEC12 MON

At Sea 01JAN13 TUE

At Sea 02JAN13 WED

New York 03JAN12 THU

This holiday sailing continues from New York onward for a Transatlantic sailing and arrives in Southampton, England on January 10, 2013. It is speculated, but, not confirmed that this Transatlantic sailing may be the kick off to World Cruise 2013 for QM2, however, this is has not been confirmed by Cunard at this time.

I would hope that's not accurate. Those are the amount of stops we had on our Nov.27 trip.That trip was 11 days. For a 14-16 day voyage(which the holiday trip usually is)seems rather bland, especially for the "premium" paid to be at sea during the holidays.

Thanks transatlantic fan for the update. Agree with keith, not too exciting

and featuring a lot of the dreaded low speed cruising.:eek:

Sad that Cunard no longer allows the ship to offer the unique itineraries

that her actual speed capability permits.

Tried to access onesource but have to have a travel agent i.d.

Would transatlantic fan or any agents out there be kind enough to

check if there are any other tentative Caribbean dates in November or

Dec. '12 from NYC?

Many thanks - sorry I am too impatient to wait quietly for the official

schedule release!

Thanks transatlantic fan for the update. Agree with keith, not too exciting

and featuring a lot of the dreaded low speed cruising.:eek:

Sad that Cunard no longer allows the ship to offer the unique itineraries

that her actual speed capability permits.

Tried to access onesource but have to have a travel agent i.d.

Would transatlantic fan or any agents out there be kind enough to

check if there are any other tentative Caribbean dates in November or

Dec. '12 from NYC?

Many thanks - sorry I am too impatient to wait quietly for the official

schedule release!

Sorry will get back to you soon flat out at present with new job s

Found this

If you'd like a sneak peak at the 2012 Christmas holiday sailing on Cunard's QM2, here it is:

Itinerary Date Day

At Sea 23DEC12 SUN

At Sea 24DEC12 MON

At Sea 25DEC12 TUE

At Sea 31DEC12 MON

At Sea 01JAN13 TUE

At Sea 02JAN13 WED

New York 03JAN12 THU

Thanks for the preview, Transatlantic Fan.

This holiday sailing, as well as the usual Northern Europe, Med and USA/Canada sailings, are so predictably repetitive and indicative of the lack of imagination that more and more characterizes the itineraries of the entire Cunard fleet, perhaps with the exception of Queen Victoria's testing out the Hawaiian market waters.

Why not send the two Vista ships off on winter world cruises and Queen Mary 2 on longer cruises during the winter season, perhaps something similar to the roundtrip New York/FLL-Rio cruises which she did a few years ago? How about a South Atlantic grand circle itinerary along the east coast of South America, across to Cape Town with a return north along the west coast of Africa and through the Caribbean? What about a return to Bermuda for a few cruises during the transatlantic season? What about coordinating TA's with QV & QE cruises?

The former Cunard fleet, when comprised of QE2, Sagafjord, Vistafjord, etc., had more varied and interesting itineraries, IMHO.

I think the transatlantic Schedule in the summer 2012 will offer some great travelling opportunities for americans to travel to the UK for this great event.Miss a voyage and travel home again (or extend a single voyage and fly back) ticket preferences are being taken on the olympic website on a lottery basis, closing soon i think.Good luck Fred.

I see today that most of the sailing are listed, QE , QV and QM2, although wqhen I looked a few TA,s were missing, I am sure these will be added soon, booking opens, Monday 4th April 9am for us who have booked beofre and 1pm for everyone else:)

I see today that most of the sailing are listed, QE , QV and QM2, although wqhen I looked a few TA,s were missing, I am sure these will be added soon, booking opens, Monday 4th April 9am for us who have booked beofre and 1pm for everyone else:)

Where have you found them Rob? On Cunard's website or a travel agent's website?

Here is a list of voyages which I received today, the number at the end of each entry is the number of nights. For some reason no TSs are shown

Queen Mary 2

11-May-12 QM205D QUEEN MARY 2 Northern Adventure - Southampton, Hamburg, Oslo, Stavanger, Olden, Flamm, Hamburg, Southampton 11

5-Jun-12 QM209 QUEEN MARY 2 Summer Getaway - Southampton, Rotterdam, Zeebrugge, Le Havre, Southampton 5

24-Jun-12 QM212A QUEEN MARY 2 North American Odyssey - Southampton, New York, Halifax, Boston, New York, Southampton 19

13-Jul-12 QM214D QUEEN MARY 2 Norwegian Fjords and North Cape Discovery - Southampton, Hamburg, Bergen, Trondheim, Honningsvag, Tromso, Alesund, Hamburg, Southampton 14

10-Aug-12 QM217D QUEEN MARY 2 Scandinavian Explorer - Southampton, Hamburg, Oslo, Elsinore, Goteborg, Stavanger, Hamburg, Southampton 11

4-Sep-12 QM221 QUEEN MARY 2 Iberian Highlights I - Southampton, Vigo, Lisbon, Valencia, Barcelona, Southampton 10

14-Sep-12 QM222A QUEEN MARY 2 New England and Canadian Wonders I - Southampton, New York, Newport RI, Boston, Bar Harbor, St John NB, Halifax, Quebec (overnight), New York 18

14-Sep-12 QM222B QUEEN MARY 2 Grand New England and Canadian Wonders I/Adventure I - Southampton, New York, Newport RI, Boston, Bar Harbor, St John NB, Halifax, Quebec (overnight), New York, Southampton 25

21-Sep-12 QM223 QUEEN MARY 2 New England and Canadian Sojourn I - New York, Newport RI, Boston, Bar Harbor, St John NB, Halifax, Quebec (overnight), New York 11

21-Sep-12 QM223A QUEEN MARY 2 New England and Canadian Explorer I - New York, Newport RI, Boston, Bar Harbor, St John NB, Halifax, Quebec (overnight), New York, Southampton 18

9-Oct-12 QM225 QUEEN MARY 2 Autumn Getaway - Southampton, Rotterdam, Zeebrugge, Le Havre, Southampton 5

14-Oct-12 QM226A QUEEN MARY 2 New England and Canadian Wonders II - Southampton, New York, Newport RI, Boston, Bar Harbor, St John NB, New York 14

14-Oct-12 QM226B QUEEN MARY 2 Grand New England and Canadian Wonders II/Adventure II - Southampton, New York, Newport RI, Boston, Bar Harbor, St John NB, New York, Southampton 21

21-Oct-12 QM227 QUEEN MARY 2 New England and Canadian Sojourn II - New York, Newport RI, Boston, Bar Harbor, St John NB, New York 7

21-Oct-12 QM227A QUEEN MARY 2 New England and Canadian Explorer II - New York, Newport RI, Boston, Bar Harbor, St John NB, New York, Southampton 14

4-Nov-12 QM229 QUEEN MARY 2 Mediterranean Gems - Southampton, Barcelona, Monte Carlo, Rome, Naples, Athens, Valencia, Malaga, Southampton 16

4-Dec-12 QM232 QUEEN MARY 2 Iberian Highlights II - Southampton, Vigo, Lisbon, Valencia, Barcelona, Southampton 11

15-Dec-12 QM233A QUEEN MARY 2 Grand Caribbean Celebration - Southampton, New York, St Thomas, Dominica, St Lucia, Barbados, St Kitts, New York 19

15-Dec-12 QM233B QUEEN MARY 2 Caribbean Celebration - Southampton, New York, St Thomas, Dominica, St Lucia, Barbados, St Kitts, New York, Southampton 26

22-Dec-12 QM301 QUEEN MARY 2 Caribbean Fiesta - New York, St Thomas, Dominica, St Lucia, Barbados, St Kitts, New York 12

Archived