Going naked to formal night?

Hi guys,

I was wondering if you know if RCI still rents tuxedos for formal nights and has anyone had experience with the?

Should I rent one at home and bring it?

I have two suits but I have been dieting and for once it is working I am concerned that they will no longer fit and I have yo-yoed before so any info and advice would be appreciated. I hate to alter such nice suits if I am going to gain any of this weight back.

Thanks

As I recall the tux costs $95.00 to rent on board. If you are a frequent floater you might look into buying your own tux. I believe the men's warehouse type places have them for around $200.00 bucks. I bought a used rental tux at a locals men's store for $200.00 with the shirt, tie, studs and cufflinks. It looks terrific. The great thing about a rental tux is that the slacks are adjustable. So if by the end of the cruise you have put on a few pounds all you have to do is let out the adjustments. Bon Voyage

Hi guys,

I was wondering if you know if RCI still rents tuxedos for formal nights and has anyone had experience with the?

Should I rent one at home and bring it?

I have two suits but I have been dieting and for once it is working I am concerned that they will no longer fit and I have yo-yoed before so any info and advice would be appreciated. I hate to alter such nice suits if I am going to gain any of this weight back.

Thanks

Try Barry's of Passiac they rent them for less and have a larger sellection-

I'll get the website in a second..

http://www.barrystux.com/tuxedos.php

I rented one for my son on our 12/27/03 cruise on the Explorer. We went to a local formalwear store, where they measured him expertly, and we emailed the measurements to the website mentioned above. The tux fit BEAUTIFULLY, and it came with two shirts, for two formal nights, no worries about sweating or spilling.

My son isn't easy to fit - tall and slender, and almost 16 at the time. I highly recommend this company.

If you don't reserve ahead of time, they still have them onboard for last minute renters.

It's nice not to have to pack and unpack.

If now is not the right time to be investing in either alterations or a new tux, the rental is the way to go. It's a quality look.

Carol

Guest OBAYbee
If you do deceide to go naked on Formal Night, be sure to wear your tie!!!!:eek:

Yeah!! And get a picture of yourself with that pirate that runs loose in the dining room once a cruise. ;)

Archived