Because of cruise critic

BratDet

I own stock and get my 100$ OBC....for each trip.

I know to get my own travel insurance at one of the two sites people use to compare policies....

I found out my past Princess sailings qualify me for past passenger on Carnival....so I am in the process of getting 100$ back.

I know what to pack......or not to pack....

The list goes on.....

LOVE these boards & all the people who share their experiences good and bad!

Thank you all!!

Bernadette

I know to get my own travel insurance at one of the two sites people use to compare policies....

I found out my past Princess sailings qualify me for past passenger on Carnival....so I am in the process of getting 100$ back.

The list goes on.....

Thank you all!!

Bernadette

TOTALLY AGREE! I've learned so much on here and still learning something new almost every day. :)

My friend (who will be taking her 1st cruise with us in June) asked me how I knew so much & I laughed and told her "Cruise Critic". Then proceeded to tell her that she needed join ASAP. :D

OK...someone explain to me how the Carnival stock program works for OBC? That is something I have missed somehow. :confused:

I have learned how to save money once on the ship, like soda cards, spa treatments, what day to eat in the speciality restaurant and the bon voyage department.

Great site with many great people!

Wow, way too much to list, but here are just a couple that pop into my already frazzled-today brain!

Go to Lido as soon as you board and eat lunch.

After eating lunch, then your cabin should be ready to leave your carryons.

Eat breakfast in the Main Dining Room--really like this. Not too many people do this.

There are maps to the secret doors. Can't see a lot but it's fun to go out for a few minutes---it's very windy!

Gather all your pictures at the photo gallery and go through all at one time.

Do have pictures made at every "photo shoot location" on elegant night. You will have some very nice "she cleans up nice" pictures to choose from.

Book mid-ship for less motion.

Thank you to all the helpful-hint CCers!

Just booked my 3rd cruise (May 21); I was hooked after the 2nd day of my 1st cruise 13 months ago. Why did I ever wait so long to take that 1st one???

The list goes on.....

Thank you all!!

Bernadette

How do I make this happen. My PVP said "they were considering it" but it wasn't in effect. My Carnival + Princess sailings would make me Platinum!

Thanks, Debbie

Cruise Critic has helped me with 2 cruises, going on the 3rd soon. The information on here is unbelievable and the people are so nice. Last cruise someone from another ship that was going to be in the same port jumped on our roll call and we met them at Nachi Cocum.

The 3rd cruise is with another family and they are so apperciative of the information that I know from cruise critic.

Karen

The list goes on.....

Thank you all!!

Bernadette

Ditto!!!! I even learn something from the crazies on here :eek:

Cruise Critic has helped me with 2 cruises, going on the 3rd soon. The information on here is unbelievable and the people are so nice. Last cruise someone from another ship that was going to be in the same port jumped on our roll call and we met them at Nachi Cocum.

The 3rd cruise is with another family and they are so apperciative of the information that I know from cruise critic.

Karen

I am new to the board, but I also have learned much.

Love info good and bad the more you know the more prepared you are the less stress you have.

Love the boards

How do I make this happen. My PVP said "they were considering it" but it wasn't in effect. My Carnival + Princess sailings would make me Platinum!

Thanks, Debbie

Is this possible to combine your status of Princess and Carnival? Or does it just apply for past guest discount when booking?

Thanks!

Is this possible to combine your status of Princess and Carnival? Or does it just apply for past guest discount when booking?

Thanks!

You cannot combine sailings on the different lines to count toward your status on either - you can only use your past guest status on one line to qualify for the past guest rate on the other. No other benefits unfortunately.

...There are maps to the secret doors. ...

Really? I've never seen a map to the secret doors. Where do you pick these up???

And, did you know there is a coin on every ship? I just found this out recently - I think we will make it a family challenge when we board to see who can find it first.:p

While CC is a resourceful site .

The longer a person will read here,the less they will enjoy their cruise.

No matter how much you read or learn here at CC, there is nothing that compares to excitement and amazement that you feel the first time you board one of those big beautiful ships! It's magical!

Next week will be my 8th cruise and I'm still stunned and amazed whenever I first board. I'm going on the Fascination for the 4th time and I'm still excited by it's beauty and size even though it's the smallest ship that I've sailed on.

I'm on CC mostly all day. I sure hope my job never catches on and decide to block the site.:eek:

Really? I've never seen a map to the secret doors. Where do you pick these up???

And, did you know there is a coin on every ship? I just found this out recently - I think we will make it a family challenge when we board to see who can find it first.:p

What is the coin thing you are talking about? This sounds intriguing! Thanks, dsc

Because of CruiseCritic... I have not done a stitch of laundry, cooked a meal nor anything other than the most basic things in 4 days, because I booked a cruise Friday and have been on here 24/7 lol THANKS CC!

Archived