Guarantee on the Penthouse and unsold cabins question

10DogMom

I'm trying to get how Expedia could offer a Guarantee on the Penthouse. A Guarantee is that level or HIGHER, and there are only 2 PS. SO either you pick the one of the two you want, or... I just don't get how a guarantee would work in that case.

But on the other hand - I'm excited that at least one PS opened back up on our cruise - that means the upgrade fairy could still fly in!

Currently at about 85 days out, we have at least 55 cabins open. Is that normal?

• 1 month later...
I'm trying to get how Expedia could offer a Guarantee on the Penthouse. A Guarantee is that level or HIGHER, and there are only 2 PS. SO either you pick the one of the two you want, or... I just don't get how a guarantee would work in that case.

Depends on the ship - some have as many as 4 Penthouses...

...and some folks simply don't care which side they're on as long as they have the best.

But on the other hand - I'm excited that at least one PS opened back up on our cruise - that means the upgrade fairy could still fly in!

Currently at about 85 days out, we have at least 55 cabins open. Is that normal?

I just checked that schedule for the Noordam -- May 31 -- the penthouses are all gone

I see that you started this thread on March 2 -- did you get one of the penthouses?

• 1 month later...
Depends on the ship - some have as many as 4 Penthouses...

...and some folks simply don't care which side they're on as long as they have the best.

Don't know where you've gone or why, but just want to say you ARE missed and hope all is well with you.

Archived