Good Ruby minisuites?

rich52us

Hi everyone. We're planning on booking the 11/13/11 Eastern Caribbean cruise on the Ruby Princess along with 2 other couples. We've all sailed on Princess before but none of us on the Ruby.

So my question is, what are some of the good minisuites. We generally like to be near midships, but the deck level doesn't really matter.

Any other good information about the Ruby will be appreciated too.

Thanks,

Rich

Hi everyone. We're planning on booking the 11/13/11 Eastern Caribbean cruise on the Ruby Princess along with 2 other couples. We've all sailed on Princess before but none of us on the Ruby.

So my question is, what are some of the good minisuites. We generally like to be near midships, but the deck level doesn't really matter.

Any other good information about the Ruby will be appreciated too.

Thanks,

Rich

Mini's on the Ruby are on Emerald and Dolphin deck. Emerald deck Cat AD mini's are fully covered but for your cruise are only available as a Guarantee at this time. The Dolphin deck mini's are all uncovered. We personally like the Cat AC aft cabins on Dolphin deck near the aft stairway.

If you want a mid-ship mini-suite, you have only one deck choice: Dolphin. The balconies for all Dolphin deck mini-suites are uncovered and open to sun and the elements, as well as every balcony above you.

There are a few mini-suites on Emerald deck and they are fully covered, quiet and private, but they are towards the aft.

Hi,

We always do the Dolphin mini's. I like to look at the water even though it is open to those above it. Once we tried a balcony on the Lido not bad, but it was on a smaller ship we were not looking down on other balcony's. As you will see everybody has their own reasons for picking the location they like. Good luck with an upgrade.

Laura

If a midship location is important, I'd choose the Dolphin deck so you can look directly down to the water. If you can live without the midship location, I'd choose an AD mini (rear emerald deck) for the covered balcony.

Bob

Archived