Summer 2012?

jjeffjb

I wish I had the Europe 2012 itins. I'd like to do 2 or 3 B2B if there is an O ship that doesn't repeat too many ports within the B2B. Last summer we were on Insignia for 6 weeks with only 2 repeated ports. If anyone has the itins. and would be willing to email me, it would be appreciated.

jjeffjb@netzero.net

Jeff

My TA emailed me a copy of the 2012 European Collection brochure today.

I also would love to have a copy. I need to change TA's.......... Wish we could ask for TA's names, but I know we can't.:(

If you don't mind sending me a copy

jkn528 at att dot net

Thanks!:D

Did not mean for this to post twice????

April 12, 2012: Barcelona-Athens

Mura, according to the itinerary from my TA, it's actually April 14 for

Riviera maiden voyage.

The itinerary is 10 days with one sea day, Barcelona, Marseille, Livorno (overnight), Civitevechia, Positano, Taormina, Ephesus, Santorini and Athens.

Yes, you're right ... I mistyped myself! What did I say, the 12th?

Funny, because I always knew it was the 14th.

I have the same info from my TA.

We're considering the April 24th in preference to the maiden voyage ... but we'll settle for either!

Maybe that's why I made the mistake.

Yes, you're right ... I mistyped myself! What did I say, the 12th?

Funny, because I always knew it was the 14th.

I have the same info from my TA.

We're considering the April 24th in preference to the maiden voyage ... but we'll settle for either!

Maybe that's why I made the mistake.

Mura, would you mind sending me a copy - In Australia we will get them in about 6 weeks if Oceania, Aust are true to form. Thanks in advance.

rhohea23@yahoo.com.au Rhonda

Rhonda,

It's on the way. I had to send it through yousendit.com since it's such a huge file. I didn't want to overwhelm you!

Mura

Thank you, Mura. Got it and have spent the last 1/2 hours reading it. DH is not impressed. Thinks we should just get our May B2B on Marina out of the way before looking at 2012. I may forget booking it before then but "will " book onboard if there are cabins left. I booked this years Marina cruise while we were on Insigna in Norway last year. What better gift for me to take home for DH. lol Would be good to cruise again with you both. May have to book an iside to be able to afford it. Only problem with the first Riveria cruise is that it is basically the same as what I am doing this year. Would love to meet Jim & Stan. They have answered many a question for me off line.

Rhonda

I'm somewhat disappointed with the itineraries only because so many of the cruises are only 10 days - I prefer 14 or at least 12 and the back to backs seem pretty port-repetitive.

There are a couple I am considering.

I think I will do the Riviera TA Barcelona to Miami -- if I don't love the ports I might as well enjoy the ship.

Do you know if they are doing the Viking cruise in the summer of 2012 on the Marina?

There are 2 "Viking" itineraries

Viking Expeditions 21 days London to London on Nautica 7/3

Czars & Vikings 14 days Paris to Stockholm on Nautica 8/5 and 9/2

Marina is doing Baltic Treasures over and over

Riviera is not in that region at all

Thank you, Mura. Got it and have spent the last 1/2 hours reading it. DH is not impressed. Thinks we should just get our May B2B on Marina out of the way before looking at 2012. I may forget booking it before then but "will " book onboard if there are cabins left. I booked this years Marina cruise while we were on Insigna in Norway last year. What better gift for me to take home for DH. lol Would be good to cruise again with you both. May have to book an iside to be able to afford it. Only problem with the first Riveria cruise is that it is basically the same as what I am doing this year. Would love to meet Jim & Stan. They have answered many a question for me off line.

Rhonda, Glad you got it even if DH isn't impressed. Actually, we found several itineraries that impressed us because they include ports we have not visited before. Some repeats, of course. We're looking at Cruises #1 and #2 on Riviera. It remains to be seen if we'll get the cabin we want! It looks like today is the day.

Would love to meet Stan & Jim as well!! Maybe we'll luck out ...

I'm somewhat disappointed with the itineraries only because so many of the cruises are only 10 days - I prefer 14 or at least 12 and the back to backs seem pretty port-repetitive.

There are a couple I am considering.

I think I will do the Riviera TA Barcelona to Miami -- if I don't love the ports I might as well enjoy the ship.

Likewise, will have to book 3 b/b to get the equivalent of the former two cruises b/b.:(

Archived