first time on Celebrity?

Shipbound

Depends on the time of year you are taking the cruise, class of ship, destinations, etc...

We took the Summit last year to Bermuda in May. I didnt notice to to many kids on board (maybe 30 or so if that) I would say 60% were 55+ and 10% kids and the rest were mid 20s - early 40s

I think Royal Caribbean would be a better choice.

Only if the OP is looking for lots of kids...may not be. And we took our kids and now grandkid and they loved it and found good friends and had a ball.

Den

Nver heard of such a cruise, and I 'lurk' this forum a good deal. Don't think so. Unless you book a cruise during a school holiday, there aren't a lot of kids on the Celebrity. They have an excellent kids program and even when there are more families, you just don't see them much at all.

Can't say you won't see one or two in the passageway, but Celebrity is not a family-focused Cruise Line. Many people enjoy it with the kids, but it isn't a priority for the Line.

Den

I do not want lots of kids nor a real old crowd. I believe celebrity does have one cruise a year where you have to 21 or older to cruise on that sailing ,is this true.

Nope, not its not true......they used to have an Adult Only sailing but

that has not been on the schedule for close to 8 years now. I remember

they had one when I first started cruising with Celebrity back in 2003 but

they haven't offered it in a long, long time.

We cruised Celebrity in August to Alaska and there was a good age range. There were kids but they didn't over run the ship and there were plenty of people our own age (in our 30's). It didn't really seem that a particular age group dominated the population to us. We loved Celebrity, it's my favorite cruise line so far.

I do not want lots of kids nor a real old crowd. I believe celebrity does have one cruise a year where you have to 21 or older to cruise on that sailing ,is this true.

I think if you book when it is not the Summer, Winter break, or Easter break you should be fine. Like I said we did see some kids on our ship, the difference from RCL was that they werent running all over the place, pushing buttons on the elevators, horseing around in the pool area, etc... The only time we ever really saw them is if they were eating w/ their family.

Are there many single people onboard, I like to cruise in March the weather is usually great.

Thanks for your imput to all

My friend and I are taking our first cruise on the Sostice on March 13th.

Aged 28 and 29, both single.

Would be nice if we aren't the only singles on board!

My friend and I are taking our first cruise on the Sostice on March 13th.

Aged 28 and 29, both single.

Would be nice if we aren't the only singles on board!

Would you let the Passenger ratio when you get back

Thanks

Archived