Costa Romantica Indian Ocean cruise review submitted

Capricruiser

Taking advantage of a couple rainy days I finally completed and submitted to CC my review of the Costa Romantica's cruise from Mauritius to the Seychelles, Madagascar and Rèunion from 6 to 20 February. It should be posted on the Costa cruise review page in a day or so.

I hope Ron G.M.T. didn't get too frustrated waiting for it, and that my new CC friends CruiserMick and Kazzalisa will agree with most of what I've reported. To AmoMondo and Stirling1 and all the others who have taken the same cruise on different dates you can compare your notes with mine for any differences of opinion or experiences. It was a fine cruise, one that I'll be remembering with fondness for many years. Wow, those beaches!:)

Thank you Ally and Ron. Now on to the next cruise!

Not before I leave on mine though :p

Hope you have another good one though...and don't forget, to keep that Gold Pearl status, you need to sail 3 times in 3 years...now there is a great excuse to cruise even more, if ever an excuse was needed ;) :D

Fantastic review Capricruiser - isn't that VIP lounge at Mauritius just the best? did the uniformed guards greet you on the red carpet - we just loved it.

How do you delete a message when it shows up twice?

fantastic, well written review Chuck. You've set the bar quite high but nevertheless I will get around to doing mine soon.

I certainly agree it was a great cruise and one that i will have fond memories of for a long time to come.

For those still to go, I found the Seychelles so amzing I'm going back in a few months for a 12 day multi island land holiday.

Archived