Alaska 2012 Schedules

Can anyone tell me when the Alaska 2012 Schedules for Royal Caribbean will be out? I called them and all they could say is April or May. But I've seem some posts that make it sound like it might be sooner than that. Does anyone know from experience when the schedules opened up for past years or 2011? Thanks.

Can anyone tell me when the Alaska 2012 Schedules for Royal Caribbean will be out? I called them and all they could say is April or May. But I've seem some posts that make it sound like it might be sooner than that. Does anyone know from experience when the schedules opened up for past years or 2011? Thanks.

The Alaska Itineraries are supposed to be released the week of April 4.

However, the itineraries for Canada/New England are up and on the website.........you just can't book. These itineraries were to be released the week of March 14.

So, yes Alaska may show up sometime in the next couple of weeks.

• 4 weeks later...

I can confirm now that the Radiance OTS will begin sailing Alaska May 4 with a 7 night roundtrip sailing from Vancouver, BC.

May 11, she will do a 7 night N. Bound Sailing from Vancouver to Seward visiting Juneau, Ketchikan, Skagway, Icy Straight Point, HUbbard Glacier, & Seward.

May 18, she will do a 7 Night S. Bound sailing from Vancouver visiting the same ports.

This tend of everyother week will continue. There is no info on Cruise Tours or Rhapsody sailings yet. Prices will be available late next week.

I can confirm now that the Radiance OTS will begin sailing Alaska May 4 with a 7 night roundtrip sailing from Vancouver, BC.

May 11, she will do a 7 night N. Bound Sailing from Vancouver to Seward visiting Juneau, Ketchikan, Skagway, Icy Straight Point, HUbbard Glacier, & Seward.

May 18, she will do a 7 Night S. Bound sailing from Vancouver visiting the same ports.

This tend of everyother week will continue. There is no info on Cruise Tours or Rhapsody sailings yet. Prices will be available late next week.

Thank you for the information.

I think it should read.........May 18 S. bound sailing from Seward........since that was the final destination on the May 11th cruise.:D

I just spoke with RCl customer service and was told the Radiance will not do Alaska because it is supposed to be in Australia. The rep said the info should be out by May. All of this contradicts what is posted on the site but he said they are redoing it now.

I was looking forward to sailing on the Radiance, I have not been on that ship yet.

I just spoke with RCl customer service and was told the Radiance will not do Alaska because it is supposed to be in Australia. The rep said the info should be out by May. All of this contradicts what is posted on the site but he said they are redoing it now.

I was looking forward to sailing on the Radiance, I have not been on that ship yet.

Have been on the Radiance, and loved it. And will love being aboard her again sometime in the future.

But after the hoops that RCI wants to do to build up excitement (not to mention exhorbitant cost) of the 2012 Alaska schedule....We have decided we could do 2-3 cruises on "deals" elsewhere versus the higher cost of another Alaska cruise.

All of the other competitor lines have already posted their cabins for 2012...but RCI is holding out. Too bad..soo sad...will stay with RCI...but going elsewhere with them on a different less expensive route.

I believe that information is incorrect. Yes, the Radiance will be in Australia in the winter of 2012, but we are on an April 5 sailing from Australia to Hawaii. On April 22 the Radiance continues from Hawaii to Vancouver which sounds like a repositioning for the 2012 Alaska season. I'm hoping to book the Radiance for Alaska next summer as well. I guess we'll know for sure when the schedules come out.

Archived