Kookaburra Licorice

Carmic

Just had a request for Kookaburra Licorice from sil when we go to Australia/New Zealand. Is this something that I can find in most of the stores or do we need to visit a speciality shop?

Thanks,

Carol

Just had a request for Kookaburra Licorice from sil when we go to Australia/New Zealand. Is this something that I can find in most of the stores or do we need to visit a speciality shop?

Thanks,

Carol

I doubt you can find it in most stores, however, I'm sure someone on CC will know where to buy it.

My husband's favourite licorice is Darrel Lee, from shops of the same name.

Guess it might help if you said what states you will be visiting.

Thanks,

Carol

I love licorice but had never heard of this brand so I googled it!

I found it seems to be made for sale in US where you can purchase by mail order. I can't find any retailers for Australia.

http://www.kookaburralicorice.com/shop/about_us.php?osCsid=bf2d96c7d042e03159f20b50a20ab67f

Contact Us

Kookaburra Licorice Co.

14497 Fryelands Blvd

Monroe, WA 98272 USA.

Phone: 360 805 6858

Fax: 360 805 6859

Email: sales@kookaburrapacific.com

Hope this helps

Thanks for the replies............I saw the web site, but thought maybe I could purchase some in Australia just so I could say we bought it in Australia.:)

Can't wait to visit your country again in November.

I'm wondering if Kookaburra Licorice is made in the US for the US market, as I haven't seen it here either.

However, I have seen lots of products in the US, with names like Kookaburra, which I've never seen here.

Maybe just a marketing gimmick to appear that they are Australian?

I'm wondering if Kookaburra Licorice is made in the US for the US market, as I haven't seen it here either.

That's my thought too.

However, I have seen lots of products in the US, with names like Kookaburra, which I've never seen here.

Maybe just a marketing gimmick to appear that they are Australian?

e.g. Outback steakhouse. I even saw some brand of sunscreen that implies it is Australian, yet is purely American.

Archived