Premium Water Package

pauly

Please help....what Exactly does that include? I know its Evian and/or San Pellegrino, as much as I can guzzle. But, how big are the bottles?...just big enough for one, or a big bottle to take on excursions or share a bottle of San Pellegrino to have at dinner?

Thanks Guys!

The packages are per person, not to be shared, as you probably know.

It's your choice, they have small bottles and large bottles.

i always ask for the large bottle to take to my cabin.. at dinner at night a large bottle serves both of you. .then go to a bar to take a large bottle back to the cabin. i find once i have 2 or 3 bottles in my cabin i am good to go. i drink a lot of water in the cabin and at the pool.

if i want water for the show i take in a small bottle.

Please help....what Exactly does that include? I know its Evian and/or San Pellegrino, as much as I can guzzle. But, how big are the bottles?...just big enough for one, or a big bottle to take on excursions or share a bottle of San Pellegrino to have at dinner?

Thanks Guys!

The Premium Package includes all brands of water, sparkling or still, in whatever size you wish. The brand available will vary by location on the ship. It also includes all sodas, mixers, juices and specialty coffees and teas at any bar or dining venue. It just doesn't cover the items in your stateroom mini-bar. I found it to be great value.

The packages are per person, not to be shared, as you probably know.

Just wondering what lead you to believe that the poster "probably knew" that packages were not meant to be shared?

To the poster, have not tried the package yet, will report back after our April cruise!

Here are all the packages, per the X website:

Fountain Soda Package

Receive a complimentary Coca-Cola souvenir cup in your stateroom upon embarkation. Enjoy unlimited sodas during the duration of your cruise. Simply present your SeaPass Card at any bar, lounge, or restaurant to receive your soda of choice.

*Starting from: 5.00 USD Per Night

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Premium Water Package

Enjoy the pure refreshment of Evian® still water and/or Pellegrino® sparkling bottled water for the duration of your cruise. Perfected by nature in the French Alps, Evian replenishes your body and mind. San Pellegrino, sourced from three great springs in northern Italy, provides the ideal accompaniment to any meal. Show your SeaPass Card at any bar, lounge or restaurant to indicate your participation.

*Starting from: 11.00 USD Per Night

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Classic Non-Alcoholic Package

In addition to enjoying your favorite Coca Cola can and fountain sodas selections such as Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Fanta Orange and Coke Zero, you may also enjoy fresh squeezed and bottled juices, Premium Coffees and Teas and Non-Premium Bottled Water.

*Starting from: 13.00 USD Per Night

Premium Non-Alcoholic Package

Enjoy nearly our entire selection of Non-Alcoholic beverages on board including all canned and fountain soft drinks from Coca Cola, Premium Bottled Water from Evian, Perrier and San Pellegrino, Specialty Coffees and Teas, Non-Alcoholic Frozen Drinks and Smoothies, Red Bull Energy Drink and Specialty Waters from Vitamin Water.

*Starting from: 16.00 USD Per Night

Classic Package

Upgrade your cruise experience and pay one price to enjoy all of the benefits of our Classic Non-Alcoholic package as well as all Beers up to $5 per serving and spirits, cocktails and wines by the glass up to $8 per serving.

*Starting from: 39.00 USD Per Night

Premium Package

For the ultimate in value and convenience, our premium package provides all the benefits of our Premium Non-Alcoholic Package. In addition, you can enjoy our entire selection of Beers as well as Spirits, Cocktails and Wines by the Glass up to $12 per serving.

*Starting from: 49.00 USD Per Night

You're welcome, pauly.

The Premium Water package is only for water.

The Premium Non-Alcoholic package includes the premium water selections, as well as sodas, teas, juices, specialty coffees and teas, and non-alcoholic frozen drinks. My DH bought the package for our TA last November.

The Premium Non-Alcoholic packages START at $16.00 per day.

Here are all the packages, per the X website:

Classic Non-Alcoholic Package

In addition to enjoying your favorite Coca Cola can and fountain sodas selections such as Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Fanta Orange and Coke Zero, you may also enjoy fresh squeezed and bottled juices, Premium Coffees and Teas and Non-Premium Bottled Water.

*Starting from: 13.00 USD Per Night

Premium Non-Alcoholic Package

Enjoy nearly our entire selection of Non-Alcoholic beverages on board including all canned and fountain soft drinks from Coca Cola, Premium Bottled Water from Evian, Perrier and San Pellegrino, Specialty Coffees and Teas, Non-Alcoholic Frozen Drinks and Smoothies, Red Bull Energy Drink and Specialty Waters from Vitamin Water.

*Starting from: 16.00 USD Per Night

Stupid question: does the Premium one also include juices? Juices are mentioned in the Classic package, but not in the Premium one. :o

Water comes in small or I think its a 1.5-2.0 litre bottle.No water provided in stateroom.The first day if you go around to the bars and "collect" water - 1 bottle per card at a time,you can transport them and store them in your stateroom for convenience.We cosumed approximately 60 large bottles during our 12 day cruise.This saved approximately $0.00 as we were basically even!When CC priced these "packages",they were calculated on a high consumption ratio,therefore,your better off buying as you go!

They have Evian and San Pellegrino in 1 liter bottles and smaller single serving (probably 1/4 or 1/3 liter) bottles. They also have Perrier in small single serving bottles which I presume, but am not 100% sure, would be included in the water package.

I thought the water package only covered bottled waters, not juices, specialty coffees or teas. Isn't that a different package?
That is the non-alcoholic package which is more expensive than the water package - but see note below on juices.

Just wondering what lead you to believe that the poster "probably knew" that packages were not meant to be shared?

To the poster, have not tried the package yet, will report back after our April cruise!

I would presume that the poster was just trying to be very polite in pointing out that the packages are not to be shared since the OP asked if the bottles were "just big enough for one".

Stupid question: does the Premium one also include juices? Juices are mentioned in the Classic package, but not in the Premium one. :o

The premium package includes fresh squeezed OJ. I believe that the Premium package includes everything in the classic package plus additional items.

I'm not sure of of this but I think any other juice available on the ship would be no-extra charge and included in the basic cruise price so no package is necessary. Just in case someone misunderstands the packages are only necessary for beverages beyond basic beverages. While basic beverages are no-extra charge they do charge for soda, fresh squeezed OJ, espresso based coffee drinks, organic teas at the coffee bar and any bottled or canned beverages.

Basic beverages included in your cruise price include tap water, brewed coffee, instant coffee, hot coca (from mix), tea (selection of 6 to 12 common types), iced tea, juices (mostly from concentrate), lemonade, fruit punch, milk (regular, low fat or chocolate) and probably a few other beverages I'm not remembering. There is no extra charge for these and no package is required. They are available in all dining areas and 24/7 from room service or the beverage stations in the buffet - except that common dispensers in the buffet are used for juices during breakfast and iced tea, lemonade and fruit punch during other hours and only regular milk might be available in the buffet in off hours.

On the Mercury was the first time I felt the need to buy water, I didn't care much for the water in our room and some bars. The water in the dining room seemed to be better. I drink a LOT of water, however. I thought the package was completely worth it. I got the very large bottle of evian at least 6-9 a day and I believe they were charging $4 a bottle for those. It was also nice to have San Pellegrino with dinner.

Most of the bartenders provided good service but I did almost 100% of the time have to ask for a glass with ice. I'm not sure why they would assume one would chug water directly from a large 1 Liter bottle in a formal setting, lol.

On the Mercury was the first time I felt the need to buy water, I didn't care much for the water in our room and some bars. The water in the dining room seemed to be better. I drink a LOT of water, however. I thought the package was completely worth it. I got the very large bottle of evian at least 6-9 a day and I believe they were charging $4 a bottle for those. It was also nice to have San Pellegrino with dinner.

Most of the bartenders provided good service but I did almost 100% of the time have to ask for a glass with ice. I'm not sure why they would assume one would chug water directly from a large 1 Liter bottle in a formal setting, lol.

Most people figure if your drinking/paying for purified water,why would you pour over polluted,bacteria infested ice?They should at minimum at least provided you with a glass which I'm sure they did.

Just back from a RCI Voyager of the Seas cruise. Thank heavens for the Celebrity water package; and the ability to bring water on board with you.

On RCI you CANNOT bring water onboard; they confiscate and keep it. Their water package includes only 28 bottles of water for a 7-day cruise; way less than I drink. To summarize, it sucked big time.... I bought water in every port to use on the ship. And I gave them a "0" on the comment form for not having an alcohol pkg and also for having a limited water pkg.

I can't complain about the soda package, as they discounted a $42.00 pkg down to $9.60 due to my Diamond status.

Needless to say, I will primarily sail on Celebrity ships in the near future for the above reasons; and also for the smoking policy....

Most people figure if your drinking/paying for purified water,why would you pour over polluted,bacteria infested ice?They should at minimum at least provided you with a glass which I'm sure they did.

I only drink cold water. That's just my quirk. And no, the vast majority of the time they would only bring the bottle. No glass.

The bottles of Evian that I received were always chilled (pulled from a fridge)!

And very true,port intensive itineraries command time away from the ship so that your money and time are enjoyed away from the ship.Unless,of course you stay on the ship the entire time and drink.

The bottles of Evian that I received were always chilled (pulled from a fridge)!

And very true,port intensive itineraries command time away from the ship so that your money and time are enjoyed away from the ship.Unless,of course you stay on the ship the entire time and drink.

:D I know the meaning behind your answer, but that is because I posted my comment on the other premium drink thread :D

Too many threads with the same subject. :D

Archived