Hey Lois.... Tic...TIc....TIC.....

Longboysfan

Hey Longboy, I know~I know~I know:) :confused:

And why aren't you going with the family on that cruise????:eek:

Thanks:) it is really 3-18. How about that? Last evening of the cruise. I don't want to think that far ahead. We haven't sailed yet!!!

Hi:) almost all finished.....the formal stuff goes in right before I leave Friday morning:D

Longboy, you never replied~how come you aren't going on the next cruise?

Happy Birthday Lois. My birthday is 3/18 also. I am a lot older though. I will be 57. For my husbands 60th in Sept. we are going to Bermuda (3rd time) on the Zenith (1st time). I hope you have a great birthday cruise.

Hi:) And Happy Birthday to you too Pat! 10 years isn't that much older! Once we pass 40 it is all the same anyway;)

Renorita, I will TRY but not making any promises:D I know from reading the Martini Menu there are a few that are not appealing to me. Sudi actually made me a sample of a couple (not at that tasting) for me to take a nip. He is such a good bartender!

Hi Rick, and Bon Voyage to you and your cruismates too!

My birthday falls on the LAST EVENING. March 18th. We are back in FLL on March 19th. So I will be in Key West;) on the day and I am going on the Pub Crawl excursion.

Can't think of a more fun phrase for you to hear:

"Bon Voyage AND Happy Birthday!!"

Lucky you- have a great time, and bring back stories.

I'll get to celebrate my birthday on the Infinity (yes, Rita, with you and Dru in the Martini Bar!:D )

I can't think of a better way for us to celebrate being "more experienced in life."

Have fun!

Andrew

Hi Andrew:)

I think being on a ship for your birthday has to be the BEST Place in the world:D

Thanks for the good wishes. And when are you sailing? Do I need to wish you a Bon Voyage and Happy Birthday back?:)

Naaah, my birthday and that cruise aren't until late August, so you have plenty of time when you get back. In fact, I'll be sailing to Norway before that cruise on Cunard, but (and no offense to any Cunard lurkers) those roll calls and boards just aren't as active.

Archived