Gas Rip Off Orlando!

psblin99

The station just North of the airport on Semoran Blvd has been on this board many times. Tonight thet made ABC Nightly news. They do not post prices on the street and many cruisers filling up their rental car fall prey to there $5.00+ prices. Maybe now something will be done.

The station just North of the airport on Semoran Blvd has been on this board many times. Tonight thet made ABC Nightly news. They do not post prices on the street and many cruisers filling up their rental car fall prey to there $5.00+ prices. Maybe now something will be done.

Pretty much identical to what we pay... and a whole lot less than Europeans. So... what's your point??

My point is when its $3.00 a gallon they are still over 5!

OK.. Now I get it (I think) - you're just trying to tell tourists who rent cars not to get bilked by going to this gas station. Thanks for the post.

OK.. Now I get it (I think) - you're just trying to tell tourists who rent cars not to get bilked by going to this gas station. Thanks for the post.

I've been a tourist at my own town's gas station for quite some time now...oh wait...that is the normal price (as of today $1.229/litre or $5.58/gal)...we're all getting bilked

I noticed that the title of your thread was changed to remove the "gouging" word, which even the ABC story acknowledged was not happening. Drama. Give me drama!!!

I did not change the title. Gouging was not used by me because in the State of Florida it is only called that when it happens during a disaster. Like raising prices around a hurricane.

Archived