Has anyone ordered BOA rewards certificates and they haven’t shown up?

My problem is the lack of feedback when cashing in on these certificates. When you send them to RCI, you just hope it works out. You have to contact RCI later to make sure the credit went through. It would be nice if it reflected on the on-line reservation.

My problem is the lack of feedback when cashing in on these certificates. When you send them to RCI, you just hope it works out. You have to contact RCI later to make sure the credit went through. It would be nice if it reflected on the on-line reservation.

I agree the system is inadequate to say the least, and communication is lacking on all parts. Wish they would come up with an on line program to request and submit the certifacates.

I emailed Crown&Anchor over the weekend; they replied back today saying they would forward my email to Bank of America; My email asked why Bank of America coudln't email my certificates directly to Royal Caribbean and Royal Caribbean would then email me with a confirmation. I told the Crown and Anchor that in todays 21st century world; no one sends things thru the regular mail. Everyone has email and fax machines. If I call BOA and ask to redeem points; they in turn verify that I have enough points to generate a certificate; then BOA would email RCI my certificate; RCI would log it in and send me a confirmation email. Lets see how far up the chain my email goes.

I emailed Crown&Anchor over the weekend; they replied back today saying they would forward my email to Bank of America; My email asked why Bank of America coudln't email my certificates directly to Royal Caribbean and Royal Caribbean would then email me with a confirmation. I told the Crown and Anchor that in todays 21st century world; no one sends things thru the regular mail. Everyone has email and fax machines. If I call BOA and ask to redeem points; they in turn verify that I have enough points to generate a certificate; then BOA would email RCI my certificate; RCI would log it in and send me a confirmation email. Lets see how far up the chain my email goes.

With RCI's history in their IT department you would trust them to accurately record certificates from BofA onto your acccount electronically?:eek:

Maybe we should start a blog to RCI, and tell them to accept the certificates by email; or directly from BOA. Once we call BOA to redeem the certificates; they should send RCI an email with our name and certificate number.

I would love that. I always have to mark my calendar with a reminder to call for the certificates so I received them in time to have them a applied to the balance prior to final bill due date. I hate to have to mail them, then keep having to ask my TA to check on the balance to see if it has been applied.

Diana

Archived