When is your Middle School spring break?

august1963

Just curious when everyone is having their spring break.... My college-age daughter just finished up her spring break today, 3/13. My 6th grader starts hers on Saturday, 3/19, (which is when we are leaving on our cruise). It never seems as if there are a ton of kids onboard when we cruise over spring break. We're from Columbus Ohio.

Liberty 3/19

Not sure exactly what they'll get off as we have to make up snow days this year. Right now scheduled to have April 21/22 off plus the weekend. But that's all. North of Dayton OH. We had something like 7 snow days this year and we are only allowed three, so the rest of the days have to be made up.

I don't have kiddos, but I believe here in southern WV the kiddos get out the entire week of April 25-29 (depending on the school system and snow make-up days schedule). We booked our cruise last April, so the schedule wasn't out yet. Now our niece and nephew get two weeks off from school, since our cruise doesn't leave out until April 30-May 7. I'm sure they'll enjoy that.

I don't have kiddos, but I believe here in southern WV the kiddos get out the entire week of April 25-29 (depending on the school system and snow make-up days schedule). We booked our cruise last April, so the schedule wasn't out yet. Now our niece and nephew get two weeks off from school, since our cruise doesn't leave out until April 30-May 7. I'm sure they'll enjoy that.

I just e-mailed the school this week to see if they had the schedule out for next year, I know they think I am probably crazy but I needed to know when Christmas break was (12/23-1/8) & spring break next year was so I can plan. With my information, I was able to book our cruise for over winter break.

My kids' break (in CO) is 3/19 - 3/28. We're heading out of San Diego on the Spirit on the 20th!!!

Although the last 2 cruises we've sailed RCI, there have always been tons of kids onboard. Our first Carnival had plenty of kids, too. My oldest 2 participate in most of the group activities and have made many lasting friends onboard. My youngest 2 are twins and sometimes go with their group but usually like to go on their "own" (well, together, lol).

Hope to see lots of kids on our cruise in 5 days!!!!

Southwest Michigan - we are on break from 4/1-4/10 this year. We are generally the first week of April.

Just wondering where in southwest MI. I grew up In St. Joseph. we are now in Louisville, KY.

My DH works for colleges/universities, and his spring break was last week. 3/5 - 3/13. Our DD's high school spring break is the first week of April.

In Canada... Quebec students were out first week of March.. Ontario is this week..March 14th.. I am not sure if the rest of Canada follows this tho!!

Manitoba - last week of March. This year it's March 28-April 1

Archived