North East 2012-2013 saiings NOW OPEN!!

2012-2013 sailings from the North East are now open for sale.

Exciting news...............different itineraries for 2012 & 2013!

Enchantment of the Seas from Baltimore will offer the following itineraries:

6 nights Bermuda (April - October)

8 nights Bermuda and New England (April - August)

8 nights Canada New England (September - October)

Explorer of the Seas from Bayonne will offer the following itineraries:

5 nights Bermuda (May - August)

7 nights Bermuda (September - October) - NOT OPEN JUST YET, just a heads up!!!!

Jewel of the Seas from Boston will offer the following itineraries:

7 nights Canada New England (September - October

2012-2013 sailings from the North East are now open for sale.

Exciting news...............different itineraries for 2012 & 2013!

Enchantment of the Seas from Baltimore will offer the following itineraries:

6 nights Bermuda (April - October)

8 nights Bermuda and New England (April - August)

8 nights Canada New England (September - October)

Explorer of the Seas from Bayonne will offer the following itineraries:

5 nights Bermuda (May - August)

7 nights Bermuda (September - October) - NOT OPEN JUST YET, just a heads up!!!!

Jewel of the Seas from Boston will offer the following itineraries:

7 nights Canada New England (September - October

How did you get into 2013- The RCCL site calander only goes up until October 2012 ???????

Travel agents get info first (sometimes).

Travel agents get e-mail several times a day from the cruise lines.

Most cruise lines let TA's know before it is announced to the public.

I have seen where the cruise line notified TA's about skipping a port of call but did not notify anyone else.

No 9 night Explorer though (unless just not open yet)

I personally think its a let down to go to Bermuda then Boston and Rhode Island.

and it's on Enchantment.

get yer coupons out cause that one will be goin' on sale.

and it's on Enchantment.

get yer coupons out cause that one will be goin' on sale.

Yeah, I have been on Enchantment and its not one of my favorite ships.

I guess I am sticking with my original plan for summer 2012. Even with airfare I can take a 7 night on Dream in a balcony for less than a 6 night to Bermuda on Enchantment in and inside.

I can't access these. I can get to the page where I put in number of passengers and the state of residency, but when I press continue, it takes me back to this same page. Does everyone else have this problem?

I can't access these. I can get to the page where I put in number of passengers and the state of residency, but when I press continue, it takes me back to this same page. Does everyone else have this problem?

I am having the same problem. Can't get to step two for staterooms :confused:

Bummer - looks like after March 2012, the Northeast to Caribbean itinerary is pretty much over with. I wonder if RCL is doing a little speculating on the fuel prices for next year.

The Caribbean schedules still haven't been released yet. There will still be sailings to the Caribbean.

The Caribbean schedules still haven't been released yet. There will still be sailings to the Caribbean.
True, but insofar as Northeast itineraries are concerned (NJ & Baltimore sailings), all the sailings from April through Oct are Bermuda & the NE maritime only. Not all bad, I do plan at least one Bermuda cruise next year so I'm glad to have so many choices, however I think the NE & Caribbean itineraries will be missed.

I've had the same problem since yesterday morning when they posted the prices! I wanted Bermuda on the Explorer 7 day, when I press Continue, it won't show cabin choices. This is still the case today.

What I did was call and I got my date and cabin (yesterday)

I'm so glad I saw your post-- I thought it was my computer!

Linda

Do you know what ships will be doing the Caribbean in 2013??? Want to plan a family cruise.

Royal seems to be putting a lot of their eggs in two baskets so to speak ... Oasis and Allure. Even for summer 2011 the only other Florida ship with 7 day sailings is Freedom.

The northeast Bermuda sailings have been posted but dates are missing. There are Explorer Bermuda 5 night runs on August 11 and 25 so something is going to be between them. I hope its better than what Enchantment is doing over the summer.

Maybe I'm the only one, but I kind of like the Bermuda-New England itinerary on the Enchantment. I had been debating between these two itineraries for a family trip, and this would be an easy way to do both in one fell swoop.

Also, from RCI's point of view, it makes sense. I gather that Bermuda is a big market for them, and this is a way to expand their service there without completely abandoning other destinations out of Baltimore. And I LOVE the 6-day itinerary.

However, I'm disappointed that they don't have at least one Canada sailing in the summertime, as I had hoped to take my kids on that one. Still waiting to see what they'll do with the Explorer, so maybe that will work. But given that the Port of Baltimore is just 20 minutes from my house, it's a real shame not to be able to avail myself of that.

Has anyone been able to see prices, etc for Bermuda 7 day, 2012?

On my computer, the page is still coming back to the same page over and over again. No way to book online.

How about you?

It has been this way all week....I guess you have to call to book a cabin. I wish they would just things right with that website...GGRR!!

Archived