Diamond Event on Explorer

Last year the evening Diamond Event was held in the 19th Hole. Are they still doing it there or has it been moved? We really enjoyed having a couple of drinks there before dinner & are looking forward to it again in May.

We were on the Navigator in November & it was in Cloud Nine. We didn't like the set up & decided to have our pre dinner drinks elsewhere. I'm hoping they're not doing the same thing now on Explorer.

I am getting ready to book for 2012 and am looking at Adventure and Mariner, both are Voyager class. Since the Diamond event nightly rules have changed we have only been on Oasis class ships. So, my question is are these nightly diamond events on Voyager Class the old standard open bar for the three hours or is the new discounted drinks prices that I heard about? Thanks for any input.

I am getting ready to book for 2012 and am looking at Adventure and Mariner, both are Voyager class. Since the Diamond event nightly rules have changed we have only been on Oasis class ships. So, my question is are these nightly diamond events on Voyager Class the old standard open bar for the three hours or is the new discounted drinks prices that I heard about? Thanks for any input.

The nightly Diamond Event offers no charge wine, champagne and soda. All other drinks are offered at a 25% discount.

Archived