Lockers at Dunns River Falls????

rwright261

Hi all,

We have pre-booked a trip to Dunns River falls with our ship, but before going there we go on a short trip where there is a souvenier shop and chance to take photos.. so I was wondering if there were lockers or somewhere safe we could keep our belongings whilst we are climbing the falls?

Obviously we don't want to get our camera or money wet...

Any ideas would be greatly welcomed.

Thanks,

:)

We used the lockers for towels and our clothes.

My husband used a water wallet for our money, sea pass card and we used a cheapy disposable water camera that had a wrist rubber band on it that nicely attached to his wrist (LOL).

Why chance that YOURS would be the locker that was .............shall we say broken into...........

Safe travels.

Im kind of surprised to hear this about the lockers. They arent far and in an eye-shot of where you pay....unless it has changed in the past couple years since we have been. The first time we climbed the falls, one of the guides actually took my camera for me (at the time my nikon 35, not dslr yet, lol), and he took pics for me and took care of it as it was his own- it never got wet, altho I do recall being freaked out most of the time..[sorry for rambling], LOL

cruisedivanj

Archived