Carnival Dinner and Dessert Menus

serene56

Does anyone know about webshots?? I have them posted- and I can see them but when I want to view them on the community page I see nothing. DId i forget a step?

Does anyone know about webshots?? I have them posted- and I can see them but when I want to view them on the community page I see nothing. DId i forget a step?

The thumbnails are coming up, well most of them. But, when you click on them you get nothing.

I've not posted on webshots, so I don't know right from wrong there. Maybe someone else can help.

Mark T.

Hey...thanks for posting these. :) I can see "most" of the menus, but not all. I'm not positive, but I think I do see some changes in the menus from our past cruises.

BTW...how did you get a copy of these? I tried to sweet-talk our waiter, but couldn't get any.

What would be the menus for a four-day cruise on Fascination? Just the first four, in the same order? Also, anyone know which is Formal Night on the four-day (Cozumel) cruises on Fascination?

Thanks in advance for any info for a first-timer!

Could see almost all of the menus...yum yum can't wait til April 3rd.

Thank you so much for taking the time to post them. Anxiously looking forward to the Camp carnival capers (kiddos 8 and 13's)

Chelle

What would be the menus for a four-day cruise on Fascination? Just the first four, in the same order? Also, anyone know which is Formal Night on the four-day (Cozumel) cruises on Fascination?

Thanks in advance for any info for a first-timer!

I'd like to know this too. We'll be on Sensation in April. Is Day 1 considered Day 1 regardless what day your cruise starts on, or Day 1 as Sunday, Day 2 as Monday, etc.? Which days menus would not apply to a 4 day cruise?

Thanks,

Robbie

I'm kinda bummed. the dinners look great, but the desserts look "far out there" to me (and I consider myself to be fairly well travelled and a pretty decent and "with it" cook). and seems there's not a whole lot of selection on the dessert menu, either.

oh, and I couldn't see dinners for days 1 or 3, either.

Cheryl, makes me want to be back!!! Remembering all the tough choices I had! LOL!!! Thanks for posting them! I can see them fine (all except day 3, but I remember what I ate that day, LOL)

Mama, some of the new desserts are out there a little... seems Carnival is moving towards some of the more "trendy" desserts... Some of them are good, some of them... ick. Note, the peppercorn ice cream, tastes just like pepper (who'da thunk it? LOL... )

the four day menu on some ships will be alternating with the 3 day ones. All ships will have a formal night--so that menu on Day one is included on all ships no matter what the duration.

I know these menus are based on when you leave on a Saturday or SUnday embarkation.

do you have to pay on anything here on the dessert and beverage menu?

there are a few choices here i never seen on my last cruise?:confused:

The only thing you pay for in the dining room are your alcoholic (and most non alcoholic) drinks. Yes, this is the new menu for the fleet...

do you have to pay on anything here on the dessert and beverage menu?

all the food on the diinner menu and the dessert menu is free. The beverages from the capacino on there are charges. Menu is misleading for people as I think there should be an amount next to the stuff that is charged for. By putting the cappuchino in the same places as the free coffee and tea a person would thinkt here is no charge---but on the other hand they do list after dinner drinks right under that and as I cruiser we should know THEY are not for free. Hopefully a good waiter will let someone know before they order that there is a charge.

Archived