Carnival Dinner and Dessert Menus

serene56

Thank you serene.........:)

Dan, I know you are a happy man now!!!! I hope you have a fabulous cruise!!! Word to the wise, as tempted as you might be to TRY the peppercorn ice cream, DON'T do it without a chaser! LOL!!!!!!! Have fuN!

To those of you who are only seeing small pictures that you can't read, click normal size just under the bar that says slideshow. It took me a long time to figure this one out and I was so jealpous that I couldn't read other peoples' menus!

Tammy

Nope - that's not the problem - I have it on normal view - I think I have the names - but can't read the descriptions.

My guesses are Apple Pie, Tiramisu, Flourless Chocolate Cake, and Diet Pear Tart.

Are these correct? Can someone post the descriptions listed below them?

I know that after I made reservations for Nick * Noras on Thursday--I knew I should have picked Wednesday and the menu seemed rather weak tous-- we ate at the lido deck on Wed and was verysurprised to see no tmany people here. We were one of about 25 people at 7:30 or so. I expected it to be very crowded.

This is exactly why our next cruise is going to be Carnival. The food on our cruise last summer on RCCL's AOS was marginal. The beef - horrible, when it was offered. Looks like every nite? on Carnival has a beef entree. I'm going to have to pace myself, I can see my cholesterol rising already. ;)

Archived